Lee Charnley

Dave

This thread should be bumped this cunt should get absolute pelters every game from now on. People used to say he's just a shill a mouthpiece utter bollocks this cunt is one of the 4 reasons the club is dead fucked and nothing but a shower of shit

he's ultimately irrelevant just a pencil pusher doing as his boss tells him. Him going will have no affect on nufc and how they operate since whoever would replace him would be doing the exact same thing

I beg to differ I dont buy into this him being a complete puppet I believe hes as complicit as all the others

Why is this bloke and Ashley safe in the North East?

I've said this before. We've got some mental, unhinged fans and I can't believe none of them have tried to get them deliberately killed to death yet.

One of the most heartbreaking scenes was this cunt and Ashley sat laughing in the Director's box after the last protest and 50,000 sheep around them doing absolutely nothing. I'm not advocating violence but what West Ham's supporters did certainly had an impact and they couldn't get anywhere near as close as we can.

These fuckers should fear for their safety every time they step foot in the stadium, even if nothing ever actually happens.

I've said this before. We've got some mental, unhinged fans and I can't believe none of them have tried to get them deliberately killed to death yet.

Agreed - I know plenty of mental cunts who'd happily do the prison time to be a folk hero. Not sure why nobody has done it yet.

One of the most heartbreaking scenes was this cunt and Ashley sat laughing in the Director's box after the last protest and 50,000 sheep around them doing absolutely nothing. I'm not advocating violence but what West Ham's supporters did certainly had an impact and they couldn't get anywhere near as close as we can.

These fuckers should fear for their safety every time they step foot in the stadium, even if nothing ever actually happens.

Completely agree.

Guest chopey

This bloke needs more pressure put on him I know Ashley pulls the strings but Charnley must realise the damage he is doing to the club and to make matters worse it's not like he was brought in by Ashley this guy has been at the club for a long time............ Shame on him.

He knows he wouldn’t get a gig like this in an ordinary world. Deep down probably knows it’s wrong but his pay check stops him doing anything about it. Doesn’t make it right and the sooner the thumb headed prick is gone the better

it's hard.

we're just a bit too nice up here.

for all their faults - fans of the likes of west ham, rangers, liverpool and manu are a lot more militant/radgie and would have made life a lot more difficult for ashley and charnley.

unless we get militant - nowts goona happen.

but it has to be a large orchestrated effort.

Every picture you see of this cunt with Ashley his stupid thumb headed face is laughing

This cunt is just as complicit as Ashley and Bishop if he had any dignity or any semblance of pride or principles hed quit but nope hes just a puppet bum boy for Ashley

Such an absolute odious cunt of a man

He’s def going door to door stadium and home right? Using Uber eats to get food etc. or working from home 100%? I have to feel if he was out in town people would be posting it all over the web.

He’s def going door to door stadium and home right? Using Uber eats to get food etc. or working from home 100%? I have to feel if he was out in town people would be posting it all over the web.

What sort of life is that man and all for 115k that just shows the kind of man he is if that's his existence

Either that or he goes out in disguise either way him getting grief is all of his own makings

I seriously wonder about the mental capacity of a human being who works in sport, has a family, gets paid peanuts and deep down thinks he’s doing a good job when he’s been part of this mess and ultimately the rafa thing. He’s going to forever be attached to one of the worst football club owners in history. His kids will have his last name and will be given pelters for what their dad did to the club etc. like it’s beyond belief to me.