Lee Charnley

Dave

This cunt must live in Wearside now. Not a fucking chance this guy doesn’t get brayed when out and about, he must surely go straight to work and straight home.

Doesn’t someone here work with his wife? Should be trying to find out where she lives in conversation, or even better, have an affair with her and post about all over social media.

Such a creepy post  :lol:

When it comes to ideas about how to get at someone, I’m pretty fucking good at it.

Getting at the psychologically works fucking wonders.

Might be the best post I've seen on here tbh.

It's great.  'right, lads, I've put all my psychological training to use and, bear with me, it's a little out of the box, I reckon we can either beat him up or shag his wife'  :lol:

Spat my fucking tea out you twat

Guest Howaythetoon

I bet LC doesn’t fuck his wife up the arse like he does Toon fans, he probably doesnt fuck her at all preferring to be the one who gets fucked by, but only if it’s MA. I couldn’t imagine he’d satisfy any women, physically, intellectually or emotionally. He’d be the lamest bitch in prison if he was ever locked up.

This investment in young players never pays off as the youth they buy never makes it to the first team.

I can’t think of one single youth they’ve bought who’s made the step up.

In recent years we’ve had Paully D and Carroll. 2 fucking players in 10 years from our own youth system. Tragic.

This investment in young players never pays off as the youth they buy never makes it to the first team.

I can’t think of one single youth they’ve bought who’s made the step up.

In recent years we’ve had Paully D and Carroll. 2 fucking players in 10 years from our own youth system. Tragic.

Longstaff is probably sandwiched between those 2 in terms of potential and he will probably have a better career than both.

I was thinking about the players we pick up across Europe for small fees.  They tend to hang about the club for ages and never progress to the first team.  We end up selling them on  for little profit.

Guest reefatoon

Well all that talk from Charnley sounds like another wonderful season is in store next year. Can’t wait.

People need to vote with their feet like. It’s at the point where you have no right to moan. Sure you pay your money so you’re entitled to your right to reply but by what logic can you be taken seriously? People are being exploited because on the whole people are fundamentally trusting and decent but we’re getting charged to be voluntarily kicked in the bollocks hard every year and we’re just left looking like mugs.

If its your social life fair enough but the guy is taking a steaming dump on it. If it’s the way you spend time your family, I sympathise but guess what he’s doing to that too? I’d have zero pride buying the little uns tickets or shirts these days - it’s a matter of damned principle now.

There are two constants and although ‘the lads’ is a lovely sentiment and we love and respect many of them - the players and manager are only ever mercenaries (not in the pejorative) and it just leaves the fans and Ashley. Currently the fans are standing for nothing or at best don’t know how.

People need to vote with their feet like. It’s at the point where you have no right to moan. Sure you pay your money so you’re entitled to your right to reply but by what logic can you be taken seriously? People are being exploited because on the whole people are fundamentally trusting and decent but we’re getting charged to be voluntarily kicked in the bollocks hard every year and we’re just left looking like mugs.

If its your social life fair enough but the guy is taking a steaming dump it. If it’s the way you spend time your family, I sympathise but guess what he’s doing to that too? I’d have zero pride buying the little uns tickets or shirts these days - it’s a matter of damned principle now.

There are two constants and although ‘the lads’ is a lovely sentiment and we love and respect many of them - the players and manager are only ever mercenaries (not in the pejorative) and it just leaves the fans and Ashley. Currently the fans are standing for nothing or at best don’t know how.

Well said.

• 4 weeks later...

If we were to be bought tomorrow (dreams!), and our new owner didn't want to be involved in the day-to-day running of the club, who would people like to be brought in as chairman to replace this knacker?

King Kev!

If we were to be bought tomorrow (dreams!), and our new owner didn't want to be involved in the day-to-day running of the club, who would people like to be brought in as chairman to replace this knacker?

Levy from Spurs.

King Kev!

Jinky, that's always been a dream of mine, that one day he would return (again!) as chairman. Can you imagine the ride it would be??

King Kev!

Jinky, that's always been a dream of mine, that one day he would return (again!) as chairman. Can you imagine the ride it would be??

Think i’d die a happy man.Imagine the “love in” with Kev as chairman and Rafa as manager.

Then i’d Wake up !!!

• 1 month later...

This thread should be bumped this cunt should get absolute pelters every game from now on. People used to say he's just a shill a mouthpiece utter bollocks this cunt is one of the 4 reasons the club is dead fucked and nothing but a shower of shit

This thread should be bumped this cunt should get absolute pelters every game from now on. People used to say he's just a shill a mouthpiece utter bollocks this cunt is one of the 4 reasons the club is dead fucked and nothing but a shower of shit

he's ultimately irrelevant just a pencil pusher doing as his boss tells him. Him going will have no affect on nufc and how they operate since whoever would replace him would be doing the exact same thing