Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

People who follow LaLiga, do Atletico have a serious chance of winning the league again this year?

Yes - the league is awful this year - truly awful - signing Suarez might just tip things in their favour - in Europe they will do nothing

Froggy[/member] what's going on with Donny he doesn't even seem to be getting meaty sub appearances I can't work it out? Thought he'd be getting loads of game time.

Doesn't like he was an Ole signing. He has had plenty of opportunities to put him in and hasn't. Baffling to me like as he's an excellent player.

People who follow LaLiga, do Atletico have a serious chance of winning the league again this year?

They’re a rich version of us. A better manager and they’d be higher up.

Isn't Simeone considered to be one of the best managers in the world? :lol:

Froggy[/member] what's going on with Donny he doesn't even seem to be getting meaty sub appearances I can't work it out? Thought he'd be getting loads of game time.

Doesn't like he was an Ole signing. He has had plenty of opportunities to put him in and hasn't. Baffling to me like as he's an excellent player.

Yeah I can't work it out, seems mental not to be integrating him into the first 11.

GK supposedly have to be booked for stepping off their line in a shootout now. Such a stupid rule how are you meant to dive sideways without stepping forward.

How VAR spotted the Orlando keeper off his line, yet completely miss the exact same thing in the next penalty is beyond me