Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Wasn't there a whole thing of them all wearing the same pair of shoes?

That rings a bell, but not that they were all wearing the same brand, rather it was a single pair of shoes that did the rounds, only one of them had the pleasure of using them at any one time.

A bit like the coldsore that gets passed round the band in This is Spinal Tap.

We're officially the biggest club outside the top two divisions. It might actually become kind of like a hipster badge of honour to support us now. You'll see people wearing retro Sunderland shirts in London hipster bars.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/now-were-a-league-one-side.1426722/

:lol:

If Blackburn don't go up aye. Even though they get poor gates, historically and more recently I'd say they're bigger.

Honestly, the craic on there is horrendous.

'best get yourself down to Greggs it opens in 11 hours'

You can feel the bitterness.

This whole "gravy stained Greggs lovers" stuff is such a bizarre thing to try and run with.  If you're a team from elsewhere in the country you could probably have a dig at the north east in general for being home to unfit, overweight, pastie munching northerners.  But Sunderland is the bottom of even that particularly greasy barrel.

Sunderland has the highest rate of hospital admissions in the country as a result of obesity, new figures have revealed.

Sunderland school pupil identified as worst example of obesity epidemic

Figures show 68% of people in Sunderland are overweight or obese

Sunderland fans are fattest in Premier League - report

Who ate all the pies? Sunderland fans, according to a new health report. An online survey from NHS Choices claims that the Black Cats have the Premier League's fattest supporters, munching their way through a mountain of crisps, sweets, pasties and pies.

Anne Metcalf, 57, sales assistant, said: "Newcastle are just as bad. Anywhere is just as bad."

Tommy Leng, 53, of Hendon, added: "I'm healthy, get lots of exercise. I've been following the team for 32 years now and Newcastle are the worst."

Wonder if they're also the fattest in the Championship and if they'll be the fattest in the 3rd division as well should they end up there?

Wasn’t there a fan of theirs in the paper kicking off that this seasons shirt won’t be sold in XXXL?

Wasn't there a whole thing of them all wearing the same pair of shoes?

That rings a bell, but not that they were all wearing the same brand, rather it was a single pair of shoes that did the rounds, only one of them had the pleasure of using them at any one time.

A bit like the coldsore that gets passed round the band in This is Spinal Tap.

Aye that’s what I meant :lol: I remember that white pair of trainers being shared.

Guest Howaythetoon

Gravy stained mags? :lol:

Fucking hell man, I have the unfortunate mispleasure of working there a lot and the clip of them is a sight (not) to behold. Some of the fattest and ugliest people I’ve seen and some of the trampiest.

I just don’t get them. SJP is the landfill yet not even O’Brien’s skip hire could match them on a match day for rubbish, and I’m not talking about their players or their attendances either.

As for drunken violence from fans and yobish behaviour... they have had more than their fair share.

Anyway, i’ll Just leave you with this at just how inbred they are...

During the AJ trial I was working in mackemland and there was a teenage lass walking around with AJ on the back of her shirt and either she was with her dad at the time, or probably her nonce.

No self awareness or self respect.

Mackematics again...

"Annoying thing is we were close to being on par with NUFC at one point – still – we have owned them for the last decade just about so that will have to do."

Hmmm, 4 seasons, one of which we were a division below, is now a decade.  :lol: