Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Has to be Ronaldo. 40 odd goals, CL winner, that bicycle kick, hattrick vs Spain, doing well at Juve.

Didn't do a thing in the CL after the first leg of the quarter final, didn't do a thing in the World Cup bar that hat trick which De Gea was shite for and one of them was a pen

Guest firetotheworks

They said on the BBC news that he asked everyone the same thing like. Still cringy and stupid as fuck, but if that's true then it doesn't sound as malicious.

Has to be Ronaldo. 40 odd goals, CL winner, that bicycle kick, hattrick vs Spain, doing well at Juve.

Didn't do a thing in the CL after the first leg of the quarter final, didn't do a thing in the World Cup bar that hat trick which De Gea was shite for and one of them was a pen

15 goals in 13 CL games. Played four World Cup games and scored four goals. I don't know what else he can do tbh.

15 goals in 13 CL games. Played four World Cup games and scored four goals. I don't know what else he can do tbh.

Be non anonymous in CL semi finals and World Cup knockout games

Sounds like the argie bloke

Just the 3 assists against France

Just the 3 assists against France

What a crazy game that was. This WC had some good ones.

I'd have been tempted to give it to Mbappé, such a commanding WC performance... but I honestly haven't followed enough his regular season to judge. PSG doing squat in the CL didn't help.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11741/11572972/brighton-ban-supporter-alleged-to-have-thrown-pie-at-crystal-palace-players

Police arrested and Brighton have subsequently banned a fan for throwing a pie at Palace players.

Needless to say I am shocked.  What sort of world do we live in where you can't even throw a pie at players any more.  I hope SSN interview Mick Quinn about this...

Man Utd’s FA Cup match against Reading is chosen for TV, as it always does.

I'm genuinely not meaning to be a dick here, but this is purely to do with ratings surely? I know how annoying it can be for other clubs but the TV channels are going to put on the game which most people will watch.

I'm genuinely not meaning to be a dick here, but this is purely to do with ratings surely? I know how annoying it can be for other clubs but the TV channels are going to put on the game which most people will watch.

I’ve heard in the past that it’s down to the international rights. The FA Cup unlike the Premier League only sell the international rights to what is shown domestically. So in the FA Cup what is shown in say America is what’s shown on TV in the UK, where as in the Premeier League every game is shown in America even if it’s not on TV in the UK.

Obviously Man Utd attract a large international following, so therefore that’s why Man Utd are always picked.

I still think it’s a joke though. The TV companies and the FA should be doing their best to attract interest in other clubs.

Who the fuck wants to watch a shit team like man united?

Oh, you mean for Reading fans?