Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Nah, don't think that crouch is as nice a guy as is made out. I mean, he isn't amongst the keanes. savages, pardews, wises and ashleys of football but he isn't as clear cut wholesome as he is portrayed.

Nah, don't think that crouch is as nice a guy as is made out. I mean, he isn't amongst the keanes. savages, pardews, wises and ashleys of football but he isn't as clear cut wholesome as he is portrayed.

Good, who wants wholesome?! You want people to have a bit of an edge surely?

He is a funny guy though and he does come across as a genuinely good lad

Good, who wants wholesome?! You want people to have a bit of an edge surely?

He is a funny guy though and he does come across as a genuinely good lad

I just don't like the fella, I have my reasons. And don't call me Shirley  ;D

Guest reefatoon

He's over the moon about the games being cancelled. He is off to self isolate in AbbraKebabra for a couple of weeks.

Bruce says he prepared for the fixture suspension 4 weeks ago. This guy is the dogs bollocks, all prepared before we had 1 case in this country, fucking amazing

Probably just means he bought all the toilet rolls in Asda, after a heavy night on the kebabs.

• 3 weeks later...

When football comes back, this guy is hopefully gone or near the end of his time managing us here. Just sayin'

Will be one of my handful of proud days as a Newcastle fan.

When football comes back, this guy is hopefully gone or near the end of his time managing us here. Just sayin'

:spit:

The guy could not be more perfect for Mike Ashley.Bruce will be here for a good while yet.

:spit:

The guy could not be more perfect for Mike Ashley.Bruce will be here for a good while yet.

Don't be so sure

If he gets infected by his next deliveroo driver he's a gonner

Got underlying health issues written all over him