Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest godzilla

These the richest club in the universe yet?

They are so easily excited man, it's hilarious.

Mind if I lived in that shitheap I'd be clinging to every vestige of hope thrown my way too.

Accrington Stanley!  ;D :spit: ;D  :spit:;D

Depends on one if it is definitely going through and two who is actually involved. Seems to be going on a long time for something which was supposed to be happening within a couple of days. If it does go through and the owner of Dell is involved directly they have every right to be excited.

Overheard a conversation between a cabin crew lass and a lad with his obligatory light blue SAFC away shirt on during a flight to Faro last week. Alerted to the conversation when i heard her say 'Proud mackem'. She went on to say 'Hey, they're doing alright aren't they? Do you think we'll get taken over? I hope so' She was looking up to the ceiling of the plane and crossing her fingers by this point. The comment to top the lot was 'That'll be the downfall of Newcastle.' As ever NUFC are their yardstick and are always at the forefront of their minds. On the 6.45am return coach journey to Faro airport this morning i then had to contend with a bunch of 40 something mouthy mackem lasses beside me talking in that accent that's unbearable at the best of times, let alone early morning with a long day ahead. Maccarewns and ballewns were mentioned.

Thought these were zillionaires now? Any updates on the heathens?

Reiver has been banned on RTG for being a cunt now theres a suprise

Ah that old bastard, what’s he done now? Nee interest in looking sorry mate, saw him boasting he was in dir3ct contact with the new buyers  :lol:

Thought these were zillionaires now? Any updates on the heathens?

Reiver has been banned on RTG for being a cunt now theres a suprise

Ah that old bastard, what’s he done now? Nee interest in looking sorry mate, saw him boasting he was in dir3ct contact with the new buyers  :lol:

Said Gareth Thomas was a wrong un for coming out and revealing his HIV status in all fairness he got shot down for the bigoted cunt that he is by people on the post