U23s & Academy

Skirge

They talked about this briefly on talksport and SHOCK HORROR they were all in support of Beardsley, saying that "you can't talk to kids like you used to in this politically correct environment" "they've lost a great mind". Utter bollocks.  :lol:

If I was to guess.

Club agreed to keep Beardsley's reputation intact, and not mention the investigations into discrimination/racist behaviour.

Beardsley agreed not to publicly bring up any internal grievances or sue for unfair dismissal.

All players involved have since been released by the club too, strangely.

'Both win' - Beardsley isn't a racist, club never employed a racist. Simply Beardsley no longer works for the club and is free to find work else where, with a glowing letter of recommendation on NUFC Letter head, signed by Lee Charnley himself.

You can imagine.

Whole thing stinks and leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Can only hope that they've been told to keep it quiet as it's still under investigation at a higher level. No reaction on Twitter from El-Mhanni either

Grim. Glad he's gone, like. He was a favourite of the board so you can assume there must have been something undeniable among the allegations.

I'd love it if Rafa got his way and the academy got properly developed.

That photo means nowt without the full knowledge of what was said, the Morpeth could have took the piss out of our player to get a reaction, if that's even the reaction they're saying it is.

I read a few comments from people at the game suggesting that's exactly what happened- the photo doesn't say much admittedly.

Has happened a few times in Senior Cup games over the years, then a few years down the line they are playing for Benfield.

They talked about this briefly on talksport and SHOCK HORROR they were all in support of Beardsley, saying that "you can't talk to kids like you used to in this politically correct environment" "they've lost a great mind". Utter bollocks.  :lol:

If I was to guess.

Club agreed to keep Beardsley's reputation intact, and not mention the investigations into discrimination/racist behaviour.

Beardsley agreed not to publicly bring up any internal grievances or sue for unfair dismissal.

All players involved have since been released by the club too, strangely.

'Both win' - Beardsley isn't a racist, club never employed a racist. Simply Beardsley no longer works for the club and is free to find work else where, with a glowing letter of recommendation on NUFC Letter head, signed by Lee Charnley himself.

You can imagine.

Aye. Let's suppose it came to light the club had a horrible history of bullying and mishandling of internal grievances and cases of depression, I'm sure that's something they wouldn't want the FA, PFA, or any of the charity groups that work with the club's Foundation to know about.

That photo means nowt without the full knowledge of what was said, the Morpeth could have took the piss out of our player to get a reaction, if that's even the reaction they're saying it is.

I read a few comments from people at the game suggesting that's exactly what happened- the photo doesn't say much admittedly.

Has happened a few times in Senior Cup games over the years, then a few years down the line they are playing for Benfield.

Fuss over nowt in the end.