Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

What an odd show, so counter-intuitive. I thought it'd be loads of football questions, so a bit disappointed, but I got a pointless one in the last round, the Donna Summer one, "I Feel Love". That was from before I got my rock feet and I didn't think anyone else would be old enough to remember it. :lol: Fucking disco, man.

Really getting sick of BBC Football coverage. Always thought they were way ahead of ITV but have sunk as low.

I like Lineker but the analysis from their "pundits" is appalling. Robbie Savage is one of their headline acts ffs

You can see Lineker a bit embarrassed on MOTD when he gets such shit responses. Savage just shouting 'penalty in my book!'

Dreadful

Wish they'd find a new host and let Linekar do the punditry, when he's allowed to he's head and shoulders over the rest of the idiots they seem to continually hire, though I guess he may be being made to look good by not having too much to do

Realise it's a repeat but the crazy gang documentary about the old Wimbledon s on btsport now. These really were a horrible lot. John fashanu is loving playing up to the cameras. 

Most of them sound like a bunch of idiots, especially Fashanu.

Wish they'd find a new host and let Linekar do the punditry, when he's allowed to he's head and shoulders over the rest of the idiots they seem to continually hire, though I guess he may be being made to look good by not having too much to do

Agree. There are a few exceptions, I like Danny Murphy a lot and Jenas has come across wel

Agree. There are a few exceptions, I like Danny Murphy a lot and Jenas has come across wel

You've got to be kidding me?  :kasper:

Don't think I've come across a more mundane character in my life.

Guest firetotheworks

Danny Murphy is absolutely atrocious imo. He's totally clueless.