Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

I'm watching that Gazza tears thing now. Just makes me even angrier at the shower of s*** that we got this time round.

hong on, this present shower of shit is very similar. the difference being that we came up against a decent team earlier than the semis this time. in 90 we were shit in the group,were lucky to beat cameroon and very lucky to beat belgium but all people care to remember was us being unlucky to lose to west germany.

Guest BooBoo

Well said madras.

I loved Italia 90 but England were quite lucky to get to the semis and went out to the first quality team they went up against.

The mists have time have completely over exaggerated Englands performance that World Cup.

Well said madras.

I loved Italia 90 but England were quite lucky to get to the semis and went out to the first quality team they went up against.

The mists have time have completely over exaggerated Englands performance that World Cup.

the startling thing is we could have beat germany and on that form could have beat argentina and won the world cup on the back of 2 decent performances and 5 poor to shit ones. (theres some out there who think winning the world cup makes that team the best in the world)

I'm watching that Gazza tears thing now. Just makes me even angrier at the shower of s*** that we got this time round.

hong on, this present shower of shit is very similar. the difference being that we came up against a decent team earlier than the semis this time. in 90 we were shit in the group,were lucky to beat cameroon and very lucky to beat belgium but all people care to remember was us being unlucky to lose to west germany.

It's not really as much to do with the performances as it is the character of the players. At least that team seemed to give a shit. Poor performances or not.

Of course, why enjoy a moment of decent TV about Bobby et al when you could be needlessly stirring shit on the internet.

hong on, this present shower of s*** is very similar. the difference being that we came up against a decent team earlier than the semis this time. in 90 we were s*** in the group,were lucky to beat cameroon and very lucky to beat belgium but all people care to remember was us being unlucky to lose to west germany.

It's not really as much to do with the performances as it is the character of the players. At least that team seemed to give a s***. Poor performances or not.

Of course, why enjoy a moment of decent TV about Bobby et al when you could be needlessly stirring s*** on the internet.

i thought the refernces of tears were to do with gazza. anyhoo sir bob or not, it's not healthy to misrepresent the past out of niceness,

While looking for repeats of the Gazza program, I've noticed that tonight at 11:15 is a program called "World Cup Rock 'n' Goal Years" on ITV. Think its just a look back on different World Cups. This ones about 1986, then right after there's one on 2006.

Well said madras.

We drew with a class Germany and went out on pens, we didnt get dry piped 4-1 off the German youth team like the current shower of shit