Manchester City

OzzieMandias

Balotelli -- c***

De Jong -- c***

Given -- Judas

Barry -- t***

Milner -- meh

Mancini -- all the money you want for the best players in the world, and set up with three holding midfielders. Do me a f***ing favour!

Fans -- Manc mackems who won the lottery

History -- High-points were "Big Mal" and Francis Lee. 'Nuff said.

I like Tevez. That's about it. Depressing otherwise watching these t***s walk it against West Brom without ever once looking like they actually give a f***.

I was saying this in the football hates thread. Mancini's tactics and buys have been so uninspiring/unnecessary for the whole. 3 DMs at home to teams like us man. Horrible.

Still fairly of the opinion one of the main reasons they bought Milner was to fuck Villa (a potential) rival over.

I do like Silva and to a lesser extent Johnson and Tevez though. Joe Hart seems like a general good egg from what I've read/seen n all.

Admire Tevez and Silva for their ability... As a club, I pretty much loathe them due to the arrogance of their fans nowadays - the way a lot of them go on you'd think they'd won everything there is to win over the last few seasons.

Lived in Manchester for a while and can honestly say that I've never met a decent citeh fan. What a bunch of cnuts.

So it's a no from me.

Agree with the Silva shouts. Great to watch.

Him, Tevez and to a lesser extent Johnson are superb players.

The fans seem to be total cocks and arrogant without any justification. In fact, my favourite victory last year was when we went to 'Fortress Eastlands' where they hadn't been beaten and, for the 2nd time in 3 months or so, completely outplayed them and won. It was massively satisfying.

Now Malcolm Allison is cold, did he really do much for them?

Only Dr. Spectrum and he had the good grace to disappear before they got insufferable.

I still think he died  :no: I liked him.

Quite like the fact Man U are crying foul about them trying to 'buy the league' by lining up a load of £30m players and for being unsporting in the way they wrest those players from their current clubs whle playing the likes of Ferdinand, Rooney and Berbatov.