Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Liverpool FC have labelled scenes at the Pier Head "wholly unacceptable" after celebrations turned ugly on Friday night.

Shocking footage would later emerge of fireworks being aimed at the Liver Building and the evening saw a number of people injured, with further reports of violence and vandalism.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-release-statement-condemning-18499042

Scousers gonna scouse.

Don't you understand they have had to wait 30 years!!!

Liverpool FC have labelled scenes at the Pier Head "wholly unacceptable" after celebrations turned ugly on Friday night.

Shocking footage would later emerge of fireworks being aimed at the Liver Building and the evening saw a number of people injured, with further reports of violence and vandalism.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-release-statement-condemning-18499042

Scousers gonna scouse.

It'd be a whole other level if Newcastle won the league :lol:

Guest neesy111

Scousers gonna scouse.

It'd be a whole other level if Newcastle won the league :lol:

Yeap. :lol:

Anybody read this? I haven't but apparently it basically outlines he wasn't that good.

Now I don't mind these kind of things when someone scores 1 unbelievable or important goal and it colours people's perception into being that the player had a great game but surely when you score 4 goals in a game its completely ridiculous to try to say he didn't play that well? :lol:

Anybody read this? I haven't but apparently it basically outlines he wasn't that good.

Now I don't mind these kind of things when someone scores 1 unbelievable or important goal and it colours people's perception into being that the player had a great game but surely when you score 4 goals in a game its completely ridiculous to try to say he didn't play that well? :lol:

Rafa when Torres scored a hattrick?

Is Michael Cox bored and lonely?

Some sort of personality change by him, ala Tony Adam? Or has he always been outspoken?

He’s always came across as an arrogant twat. Him having views typical of those with arrogance and devoid of intelligence is no surprise.

Guest neesy111

Bet the FA wished they had accepted the bid for Wembley now.  That's a big hole in their finances.