Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

64 which is decent but mustn't have saved my Aguero captain pick so it stayed with Saleh who got me 4. Dummet on my bench too. Still got Aguero, Sane and Otemendi to play.

:lol: “decent”. The highest score in the universe is 88, and they’re playing their Bench Boost. 64 so far with three Citeh to come is amazing.

64 which is decent but mustn't have saved my Aguero captain pick so it stayed with Saleh who got me 4. Dummet on my bench too. Still got Aguero, Sane and Otemendi to play.

:lol: “decent”. The highest score in the universe is 88, and they’re playing their Bench Boost. 64 so far with three Citeh to come is amazing.

:lol: Yeah looking round at other scores today and I've done well. Pissed off about the captain thing again. Mahrez, Kenedy, Willian and Pope got me 46 points, though.

Having a good week for me, over twice the average score, and smugly eyeing the, now in reach, top thirty. Reason for my confidence? Shaqiri, Laporte and VC Aguero at Stoke 2moz.... don’t even have any points on the bench I can benefit from. Boo!

Having quite a strong weekend despite having a front three of Kane, Firmino and Aguero.

Fabianski, Mee, Dummett, Kenedy and Son saving me and pushing me up the table. Still got David Silva to play.