Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Chuck & Don completely tucked them.

Chuck really is a david brent character. replaced the walk out music with the music from kevin and perry go large. you can't make this shit up :lol:

Tiesto, man. :lol:

Hadn't finished S1 of STID, so just been catching up. That episode with the Burton match confirming relegation, and the supporter calling Coleman a prick, and offering him out after the match.  ;D :idiot2:

Think theres one episode left of S1, then I'll start S2.  :happy1:

Guest Howaythetoon

They’ve all actually come across decent enough IMO thus far, weird seeing some of the staff at the academy I’ve met. Wonder how it ends... :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Are they up to the episode of the fat trog shitting in the fountain yet? Sure that will be a highlight.

Lovely picture of The Don on the Netflix home screen featuring a bottle of Lewcozade.

MAG DRINK! Fewmin.

Methven seems a bellend. How's Maja been doing at Bordeaux? Seemed decent for the unwashed tbf

Been decent this season, scored a few.

The only person who comes out of that is the taxi driver.

Honestly he seems to be the most down to earth guy on there. I imagine he’s going to be getting attacked for not wanting Brexit to happen though.

One thing that the documentary shows is that finically they are fucked this season. It’s obvious that the loan they have this season has kept them afloat. If this season is played out behind closed doors then a huge part of their revenue will have disappeared. If they fail to win promotion or the season is closed, then they are in massive trouble.

Their finances, or the lack of finances was the story for 4/6 episodes, the other 2 being their Wembley failures. It’s even said that the unexpected income they got from the Checkatrade trophy final was the money they didn’t have in their budget for Will Grigg. So even that money has gone.

The scene in Donald’s business office doesn’t sit right.

First of all when the staff are saying the price for Grigg is not worth it. I don’t believe that happened, I think they wanted him desperately and were willing to pay for him and thought it was worth it. I only think they went back an re-enacted those scenes because Grigg was a failure for them. This way they could say that they knew they overpaid but wanted to invest to gain promotion, rather than they were conned.

Secondly, his office is empty. I mean empty. On the desks there is no stationary, not even basic stationary. There is no family pictures or personal items left on the desks. There is no coat of jacket accidentally left behind.

Anyone who works in a functioning office knows that’s not what office looks like, even after hours.

His business is clearly either a 1 man operation, or som sort of she’ll company/front for something else.