Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

In theory I'd say yes.  Even before the current issues I'd like to see us giving them first choice for loans for example.  We have far more in common with each other as a region than we have with people say from London.  Both us and Sunderland have an element of idiots who support them.  Each of us sees these knobs on the other side and brushes them all with the same brush and feel some how supperiour. 

I think the current situation of hatred is frankly quite sad.  I've fallen into the trap myself due to being on the receiving end of shit over the top banter.  It is just self perpetuating now.  If it was possible to get back to the days where you'd support one team but potentially be able to watch the other on away weekends that would be great.  My dad tells my stories of him and his cousin doing that every week when they were kids (60 years ago).  This was very common at the time.

Should Newcastle bail these out if they cant cope financially over the next few months

no and we should pinch all their academy players. we need to go for the throat and do all we can to bankrupt that club. Anyone who think different is not a true hardcore nufc fan.

Niall Quinn  :lol:

“We made an audacious bid to try and lure Louis van Gaal to Sunderland in my time as chairman.

"I don't know if anybody knows about it but he did speak to us, his wife spoke to us and he was just in between jobs.

"Everything was looking nice but he kind of got a bigger offer.

“I was dreaming a little bit but he was really good with us. He spoke to us, his wife spoke to us another time.

"We were just giving him the details of what the project will look like and it was one to one, really good, but unfortunately, he had bigger fish to fry."

“We made an audacious bid to try and lure Louis van Gaal to Sunderland in my time as chairman.

"I don't know if anybody knows about it but he did speak to us, his wife spoke to us and he was just in between jobs.

“I was dreaming a little bit but he was really good with us. He spoke to us, his wife spoke to us another time.

"We were just giving him the details of what the project will look like and it was one to one, really good, but unfortunately, he had bigger fish to fry."

Something about Niall talking to Louis van Gaal's wife tickles me.

"Who is it?..... Tell him I'm out."

:lol:

:lol:

If only they'd told the supporters, or at least one of the 'Branches'. They could have arranged a nice bunch of flowers, like they did for Egg Nogs wife.