Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Keep this form going (aside Liverpool game) and get another c.12 points between now and beginning of Jan and I would feel pretty comfortable.  Jan will be a back to reality.  Then only 4 of the current top 6 to play between Feb and May, another reasonable finish is possible.

Jan will be a clear indication of our intent with Rafa. He needs to be backed if there is any change of him staying IMO, even if we are looking in reasonably good shape.

I don't think Burnley looked too bad on the ball, they just get to a certain point and only have one way of creating a chance. They don't play long ball or anything, they just don't have any plan other than crossing it.

I actually thought they played decent football up to a point, but when you have Vokes and Wood as your strikers, then you are quite limited in the final third.

Might but then again might not - honestly think it's 50/50 currently. All may well depend on January as I'm certainly not confident this set of players are good enough to survive especially with the lack of creativity and goals. Suppose that makes me a five but I certainly wouldn't back this team to stay up either.

Guest neesy111

Might but then again might not - honestly think it's 50/50 currently. All may well depend on January as I'm certainly not confident this set of players are good enough to survive especially with the lack of creativity and goals. Suppose that makes me a five but I certainly wouldn't back this team to stay up either.

Same, think it'll be touch and go.

5 points off the team above us in 13th, bit depressing. :lol:

But most importantly, we're currently top of this season's 7-strong relegation mini-league. We've played 4, won 1, drawn 3, and we've got the best goal difference. Still eight games to go against that pack, more coming at home than away.

Things are looking alright at the minute. :thup:

I would take 5 points from next 3 games. Important Huddersfield or Fulham don't beat us. Would be delighted if we get 7 like would be massive.

4 points ahead of relegation zone with better GD. Considering our lack of spending it's a decent enough position to be in.

This side cant win home games and that is what keeps you up in a relegation struggle. We have now played 9 at home losing 7 of them which means effectively to stay up we will need to win 4 away and 5 out of remaining 9 at home

Not going to happen unfortunately with this utter shower of shit

Unless serious quality is brought in January ( and we all know it wont be) then its goodbye premier league for us

This side cant win home games and that is what keeps you up in a relegation struggle. We have now played 9 at home losing 7 of them which means effectively to stay up we will need to win 4 away and 5 out of remaining 9 at home

Unless serious quality is brought in January ( and we all know it wont be) then its goodbye premier league for us

I completely disagree with all of this, feels like you're being negative for the sake of being negative. We could possibly go down, but I don't see it being a near certainty like you appear too.

I completely disagree with all of this, feels like you're being negative for the sake of being negative. We could possibly go down, but I don't see it being a near certainty like you appear too.

Tell me where 8 or 9 more wins are coming from then bearing in mind we have lost at home to Brighton,Leicester,West Ham and Wolves who the fuck are we going to beat to hit the so called magic 40 pts mark