Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

That’s peanuts if that price is correct

Not really, sounds about right. He's potentially worth a lot more, but only recently showed the form he's capable of, so his profile is still not that high. If he was settled here I would imagine his value would have been twice that next season, but as he wants away I can see him leaving for around £12m.

Depends who is defining "decent".

I wouldn't define either Ki or Shelvey as "decent". We looked miles better as a team when Longstaff and Hayden were our central pair.

Wonder if they can just arrange to start this season in the Championship? Save everyone some time.

But then how will fans in China see the Sports Direct adverts while we're getting humped 4-0 by Man U?

• 2 weeks later...

He'd be a fool not to push for his transfer. He's built himself a solid reputation, but a big part of that is due to his commitment, whilst seeking a move away from Rafa's United. If he stays, happily, with Bruce's club (we are not HIS united) then that will evaporate and he'll be judged on a par with everybody else. Well, those that continue to go, and choose to direct their feelings at the players, because they can't do owt about CUNT.

wonder if we're asking crazy money for him?  seems really odd no one is remotely bothered trying to sign him, not even heard of anyone interested

Could it be the case that due to his personal circumstances there's a very limited number of PL / Champo clubs that would be geographically suitable for him to join?

wonder if we're asking crazy money for him?  seems really odd no one is remotely bothered trying to sign him, not even heard of anyone interested

Could it be the case that due to his personal circumstances there's a very limited number of PL / Champo clubs that would be geographically suitable for him to join?

Was saying to a mate over the weekend he's probably fucked himself over by playing too well second half of the season and as a result the club pricing out of a move.

Plus it's a great chance for the club to fuck him over for being a good professional and popular with fans, something they enjoy doing more than anything else.

I doubt Ashley would hang on to a player he could sell.

I was thinking that as well. I think his poor form for a couple of seasons means he is underrated. There's a good player at a great age in there. Teams are probably looking at around £8-10m. In reality he is worth double that.