Semi-finals: France 1-0 Belgium (FT)

Greg

Guest neesy111

France and England. Belgium aren’t very good and Croatia while excellent just won’t beat England.

Bitter Brazilian nut.

Sorry to break the news but if Russia beat Croatia they will 100% cheat the fuck out of you.

South Korean speaking from experience

Our credit line with FIFA ran out eventually.

Putin’s is unlimited.

I sure as hell didn't expect the most successful England manager since Sir Bobby to be Gareth bloody Southgate. :lol:

Was just thinking that, if we win the thing, Harry Maquire will be seen in the same light as Bobby Moore, Kane as Hurst, Henderson as Charlton, Southgate as Ramsey :lol:

All it’s taken is a manager that wasn’t afraid to bring a squad rather than try to shoehorn the Rooneys, Lampards, and Gerard’s of the world into a starring 11.

Although he's not left out any major players. It just so happens that, this time, England's best squad also knows about teamwork and work ethic.

Guest Howaythetoon

Play like we did for large parts of the Sweden match and we should be more than capable of beating them, it will be tough though. I just hope we don’t choke. I’m hoping Sterling who hasn’t played bad all tournament, but hasn’t played great either, comes of age in an England shirt and does the business.

I'm already nervous for fuck sake. Please don't mess this up. Please don't mess this up. Please don't mess this up.

Fuck knows what i'm going to be like if we make the final. :lol: