Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

I'll never forgive myself for benching Wan-Bissaka.

He only comes in if either Salah, Mane, Aguero or Arnautovic don't play. Which obviously won't happen :(

The last minute switch from Robertson to Van Dijk paid off :lol: :lol:

Neves on my bench  :laugh:

Same

There’s going to be a lot of us :lol:. I briefly got excited because Cedric might not play, but realized I was playing 3-4-3. Ah well.

Still a chance with no Sane - can’t see them leaving him on the bench though.

Guest firetotheworks

80 so far before bonus points. :notbad: I'll take that even with some of the players I took out last minute scoring points.

Guest chopey

Same

There’s going to be a lot of us :lol:. I briefly got excited because Cedric might not play, but realized I was playing 3-4-3. Ah well.

:D

Unlucky, leffe. :lol:

If City don't concede then it's a pretty good start for me. Took a huge risk in not having Kane or Salah. When Salah scored I thought he'd get more and would ruin my week. Their GW3 is home to Brighton, going to be another risky match if I don't have him.

Same

Oh fuck you, Pep.

66 and out for me I think. It's my first weekend using this app. What is generally considered as par and what's a good week? Also was brave and left out Salah for now. My thinking was that mane can match him over the first 4 games and I can save 3.5m to spend elsewhere

66 is very good on average. Not so much in this exact round though. I'm close to just deleting it already, but things change quickly so just gonna get this round out of my head.

Guest firetotheworks

It depends on the week. This week has been really high scoring (most I've seen are between 70 and 95), but 66 in an average week week would be a good return.

77 points. Not bad, but Im still fuming as I took Richarlison out for Walcott last minute and I have Wan-Bissaka on my bench (not that Id ever consider starting him with the defence I have).

Won my league last year, but the 1 day I enjoyed winning it didnt compensate for all the regret and hate (similar to whats written above) I felt throughout the season. Such a shit and frustrating game :D