Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

After the January transfer window, Dummett was dropped from NUFC's Premier League 25 player squad list due to his season ending injury. Has Dummett recovered from his injury and are the Premier League allowing changes to the squad list?

It's been confirmed players already at the club can be registered, new signings not.

BBC showing the Liverpool v West Ham cup final.

Completely forgot that the King surrendered the lead three times on the way to losing in this game.  Cunt.

Guest chopey

A few articles this morning saying clubs will lose £90 million if they are forced to play behind closed doors, but if they allowed crowds in would anyone seriously go ? I for one certainly wouldn't.

A few articles this morning saying clubs will lose £90 million if they are forced to play behind closed doors, but if they allowed crowds in would anyone seriously go ? I for one certainly wouldn't.

Every business is losing money, that's just the reality of it. Talking about allowing crowds in is just ludicrous.

Guest neesy111

Still can't believe players haven't been taking pay cuts with the losses clubs are making.

Guest chopey

My question is, when and if this season finally gets sorted, when do we expect the new season to begin?

19th June I reckon, day before my birthday

My question is, when and if this season finally gets sorted, when do we expect the new season to begin?

If you mean the present season sometime between 12-26 June....not sure how it can be that early mind considering they need a bit of match practice before it starts....if you mean the 2020/21 season September 10 is touted as a reasonable guess