Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Just watching the video on the link and the reporter starts that the Premier League were anticipating some positive tests. I wonder if 6 in total is seen as a decent result.

Just watching the video on the link and the reporter starts that the Premier League were anticipating some positive tests. I wonder if 6 in total is seen as a decent result.

Very decent I would say. 1 player/coaching member out of every 3 clubs has to isolate and the rest are all negative and can start to crack on.

6 out of 750 ish isn't bad.

As someone who knows nothing about virology, that's my initial view too. Are they adamant that a flat zero is required before kicking off again? Was that the case in Germany?

Think they had 10 cases and went ahead

That's potentially theee squads out of action for a while.

Isn't the reason they did in all in isolation to start with and small groups so that it's not whole squads out first with it ? So it'll be the players (or coaches) plus the small group they trained with yesterday and that's it. Rest of the team and coaches will be fine.

That's potentially theee squads out of action for a while.

Isn't the reason they did in all in isolation to start with and small groups so that it's not whole squads out first with it ? So it'll be the players (or coaches) plus the small group they trained with yesterday and that's it. Rest of the team and coaches will be fine.

Those 6 will be ready for the start of the season I suppouse

‘Just’  :lol:

Matt’s been in a coma for 4 months so he can be excused.

Don’t blame any of the players for refusing especially the state that place is in and with the second wave now well and truly set in motion it’ll only be a matter of time before it spreads through the players

Looks like Dummett will be playing left back for the remainder of the season for us based on what Rose has said.

I don't know what Rose problem is like. He's in a very priveleged position and football is one of the safest things to get back to due the amount of testing. Also he will be training and playing against everyone who has tested negative. I really don't see his issue or feel any sympathy for him.

‘Just’  :lol:

Matt’s been in a coma for 4 months so he can be excused.

Don’t blame any of the players for refusing especially the state that place is in and with the second wave now well and truly set in motion it’ll only be a matter of time before it spreads through the players

Derp.

Looks like Dummett will be playing left back for the remainder of the season for us based on what Rose has said.

I don't know what Rose problem is like. He's in a very priveleged position and football is one of the safest things to get back to due the amount of testing. Also he will be training and playing against everyone who has tested negative. I really don't see his issue or feel any sympathy for him.

He's a moaning twat, that's what his problem is. I can't stand the cunt. He's very blessed to be in the situation he's in, but you'd think he's been asked to work fucking telesales the way he goes on.

Guest reefatoon

Not really fussed if I am honest. He has been bang average (even more so than Dummett). Let him go back and we will scratch it down to another shite loan deal.

As long as he’s not getting paid then I couldn’t care less what he does. His choice, Dummett will be fine seeing out the season.

As long as he’s not getting paid then I couldn’t care less what he does. His choice, Dummett will be fine seeing out the season.

What makes you think he won't be getting paid?

Anyway, he's only here on loan, if he wants to treat it like a holiday then good luck to him. Don't think the Spurs fans are in too much of a hurry to see him back though.

Anyway, he's only here on loan, if he wants to treat it like a holiday then good luck to him. Don't think the Spurs fans are in too much of a hurry to see him back though.

If you refuse to work you can do so, you just don’t get paid. NUFC won’t pay him if he’s making himself unavailable after furloughing office staff.

If you refuse to work you can do so, you just don’t get paid. NUFC won’t pay him if he’s making himself unavailable after furloughing office staff.

Fair enough then, don't really think he's needed anyway. Stay safe Danny!