Lee Charnley

Dave

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/lee-charnley-steps-up-to-lead-role-at-newcastle-9242481.html

Lee Charnley steps up to lead role at Newcastle

Martin Hardy Sunday 06 April 2014

Lee Charnley is set to become the new managing director at Newcastle United. The current football secretary of the club will fill the position previously occupied by Derek Llambias, who resigned last summer following the unexpected appointment of Joe Kinnear as director of football.

Kinnear’s role, left vacant since his February departure, will not be filled. Charnley is expected to continue to be a key figure in Newcastle’s transfer dealings in the summer.

Probably a step forward.

Sorry I got that COMPLETELY wrong. I was referring to Tony Toward. In the air somewhere between Philadelphia and Jacksonville and being thrown around. Must be affecting my sanity, along with being at SJP yesterday. At Philadelphia airport a couple of hours ago, this American guy serving my food asked which team I supported, I said Newcastle and he said, Aagh, Malcolm MacDonald!!

Guest zicomartin

He's bound to google himself so let's have a poll on this thread as to whether he should sack 'Pards'...

Quick sharpish so he doesn't miss it.

please

Guest chopey

The message this gives out is "more of the same."

My thoughts exactly , just another spineless , testicleless gimp that follows ashleys every instruction like a badly beaten rednecks wife