Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

What are Man Utd fans problem with them?

Yeah ok in recent years they aren’t winning the league of champions league. However that’s down to how SAF ran the whole club, now you can’t get a manager who does that anymore. The guy who used to be just in charge of getting sponsors in, is not responsible for getting managers in and buying players.

I have said it before, the best thing they could do there is bring Levy in from Spurs.

Think this weekend confirms I can’t really follow the PL anymore.

Watched Liverpool, could only think of how pointless it was that 2 or 3 teams are so far ahead of everyone else. Nearly had to smash my radio up when 5 Live were trailing the NUFC game... ‘real supporters don’t boycott, Steve is a good manager, Ashley will be there so it’s pointless to protest’.

Don’t think it’s healthy TBH, have to switch off.

Watched Liverpool, could only think of how pointless it was that 2 or 3 teams are so far ahead of everyone else. Nearly had to smash my radio up when 5 Live were trailing the NUFC game... ‘real supporters don’t boycott, Steve is a good manager, Ashley will be there so it’s pointless to protest’.

I think the league looks like it's going to be incredibly boring this year. Watched a lot of games this weekend and Spurs Villa was the only half decent one, and that was only because Spurs went behind and had to come back.

Anyone else cant stand Sky Sports FIFA-style approach to line ups? Can't stand it, all so cringe. Good ol' days of just the names then put into the formation and you get on with it. All so needlessly dramatic these days.

Truly disgraceful comment, like, whoever said that.

My interest has been slowly dying for a while, been half watching games for ages now. Even when Rafa was here it was clear he was getting shafted and progress was being deliberately stunted from above. Again.

You can only see that playing out so many times before you simply get bored of it. Now we're back to a self serving moron in charge it's almost impossible to give a shit.

Guest neesy111

My interest has been slowly dying for a while, been half watching games for ages now. Even when Rafa was here it was clear he was getting shafted and progress was being deliberately stunted from above. Again.

You can only see that playing out so many times before you simply get bored of it. Now we're back to a self serving moron in charge it's almost impossible to give a shit.

:thup:

I stayed in all weekend as I had some jobs etc to do as put the match on.  When I'm busy, won't go out of my way to watch it.

Truly disgraceful comment, like, whoever said that.

They had Waddle, Clinton Morrison and a female player who I can’t remember the name of, all basically pushing that same line.

I don’t know why they get Waddle on as if he’s a Newcastle person, it’s weird.

Football’s the worst sport for television punditry out there. Filled with wankers toeing the party line, people not wanting to offend their pals, patriotic nonsense, lack of imagination and thick ex-footballers who are stealing a living (someone else’s as they’re already rich enough). It’s baffling how uninformed most of them are and how narrow the variety of opinion is. Almost everyone trots our the same shit

All done due to betting regulations. Fucking pointless considering the leagues themselves have technology that they share and provide to betting companies which is faster than a human can transmit the data.

Betting in football is hardly covered in glory at the moment, and having people employed to threaten to throw out fans is just going to push fans away.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49337051

"Manchester City FC was found to have breached, among others, article 19 of the Fifa Regulations on the status and transfer of players.

"The disciplinary committee took into account the fact that Manchester City FC accepted its responsibility and sanctioned the club with a fine of CHF 370,000."

315K. That'll learn 'em.

"Manchester City FC was found to have breached, among others, article 19 of the Fifa Regulations on the status and transfer of players.

"The disciplinary committee took into account the fact that Manchester City FC accepted its responsibility and sanctioned the club with a fine of CHF 370,000."

315K. That'll learn 'em.

:lol: what’s the point of even having the regulation

315K. That'll learn 'em.

:lol: what’s the point of even having the regulation

I know a few bitter Liverpool fans whose main patter is a stream of invective about Citeh’s cheating, stealing the league et al. I’d be more sympathetic if, you know, they weren’t Liverpool fans.

Fact is FFP is a farce and some clubs enjoy unfair advantages - but one whisper of stronger enforcement and you’ll see stories about a European Super League flood the news services...