Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Bruno Fernandes to Man City for £47 million.

:anguish:

Foden really needs to leave Man City.

What do you (and others) make of Foden?

I feel like he's currently at a decent standard but made to look better due to being eased into such an outstanding team. Until recently he'd usually play when City were in exhibition mode having killed teams off. Lately he's been trusted with a few starts, played decent against Spurs but was anonymous against Leicester - poor in fact, but you allow that for a youngster.

I think he will be a good player, maybe more, but the fanfare of this season is slightly premature. Still potential for me, not yet quite ready.

He has talent, but I haven't been blown away by any of his performances yet. He is only young so he will get better, but he needs to move in the summer to get regularly game time to fulfil his potential. Sancho is of a similar age, but he is way ahead in his development just because he plays first team football regularly.

He has talent, but I haven't been blown away by any of his performances yet. He is only young so he will get better, but he needs to move in the summer to get regularly game time to fulfil his potential. Sancho is of a similar age, but he is way ahead in his development just because he plays first team football regularly.

Foden has way better technique and will be the much better player. Reads the game much better. He doesn’t need to move at all, he’s under the perfect manager to further his career. He’s their future.

Foden has way better technique and will be the much better player. Reads the game much better. He doesn’t need to move at all, he’s under the perfect manager to further his career. He’s their future.

He needs to play regularly.

He needs to play regularly.

Not yet he doesn’t. Another season doing what he’s doing then he’ll be ready.

Unless he goes to another top club he’s best off where he is.

Napoli’s official radio station claims Tottenham Hotspur right-back Kieran Trippier is ‘very close’ to joining the club this summer.

According to Valter De Maggio, the director of Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli, Trippier could soon be headed for the San Paolo, despite interest from Juventus.

“Both Napoli and Juventus are interested in Trippier,” De Maggio told the station.

“Defensively he’s very strong. He’s even better than what Maicon or Cafu were defensively. He’s very close to joining Napoli.”

:serious:

Napoli’s official radio station claims Tottenham Hotspur right-back Kieran Trippier is ‘very close’ to joining the club this summer.

According to Valter De Maggio, the director of Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli, Trippier could soon be headed for the San Paolo, despite interest from Juventus.

“Both Napoli and Juventus are interested in Trippier,” De Maggio told the station.

“Defensively he’s very strong. He’s even better than what Maicon or Cafu were defensively. He’s very close to joining Napoli.”

:serious:

:spit:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wrong thread you rancid wrongun. Put your cum soaked England flag away.

Guest neesy111

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Weirdo.