Spurs vs Newcastle United - 25/08/2019 @ 16:30 - Live on Sky

Looks like 4-4-1-1 to me. Hope he adopts it for the foreseeable as his attempt at 3/5 at the back was clearly not going to work. Harsh on Manquillo mind.

-----------------Dubravka-----------------

Krafth----Schar---Lascelles----Dummett

Ritchie---Hayden---Longstaff---Maximin

------------------Almiron------------------

-----------------Joelinton------------------

Ritchie & ASM both cutting inside potentially. Been a while since I've seen Ritchie on the right with potential to use his left foot long range strike. Intrigued.

Looks like 4-4-1-1 to me. Hope he adopts it for the foreseeable as his attempt at 3/5 at the back was clearly not going to work. Harsh on Manquillo mind.

Ritchie & ASM both cutting inside potentially. Been a while since I've seen Ritchie on the right with potential to use his left foot long range strike. Intrigued.

Here's a reminder

It wasn't very good.

Here's a reminder

It wasn't very good.

Thanks  :)

Think he's just mimicked the way we were setup towards the end of last season, in a 3-4-2-1 setup.

Bit worried we may get a result here now. At the start of the season I assumed that front three would be how we would go this season, and felt it would be very dangerous.

With the way Bruce has carried on I really don't think he deserves any kind of success at all, and it would be quite disappointing.

I knew Ndombele was out, but not super happy about Eriksen being on the bench. Makes the bench pretty good, tbf :lol:.

Prediction?

Weirdly not confident, given recent games where we've been big favourites and lost. It's easy to see a game where you get men behind the ball and we get bogged down in midfield, with Winks not being incisive and Sissoko being Sissoko. Mind you, if we score early and our front three are on one it could be a massacre. Onus is on Lamela to be the creative one.

I think it'll be like our game against Villa, and will turn on whether we can score early. We're bound to let in a goal, because that's what we do now.

I knew Ndombele was out, but not super happy about Eriksen being on the bench. Makes the bench pretty good, tbf :lol:.

Prediction?

Weirdly not confident, given recent games where we've been big favourites and lost. It's easy to see a game where you get men behind the ball and we get bogged down in midfield, with Winks not being incisive and Sissoko being Sissoko. Mind you, if we score early and our front three are on one it could be a massacre. Onus is on Lamela to be the creative one.

I think it'll be like our game against Villa, and will turn on whether we can score early. We're bound to let in a goal, because that's what we do now.

Mate, you do realise what we are? :lol:

:lol: need subs listening to Harry Kane speak

That photo of him and Tom Brady is something you'd find in a Yewtree folder.

Brady cheesing like mad in his Theo Huxtable shirt the fucking prick god I hate him so.