FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

Does this mean John Oliver has to drink a Bud Light Lime?

:lol:  :lol:

I'd never actually heard of Bud Light Lime before, is it as bad as it sounds? :lol:

It's endlessly better than Bud Light Lime-A-Rita.

I'd never actually heard of Bud Light Lime before, is it as bad as it sounds? :lol:

:lol: it's never beer, but it's a cool refreshing beverage on a hot day. A poor man's Corona with lime. And I just so happen to be a poor man.

:lol: it's never beer, but it's a cool refreshing beverage on a hot day. A poor man's Corona with lime.

I thought Corona with lime was the poor man's Corona with lime?

:lol: it's never beer, but it's a cool refreshing beverage on a hot day. A homeless man's Corona with lime.

I thought Corona with lime was the poor man's Corona with lime?

Fixed

Something must have forced his hand.

The trouble is though Blatter used to be a high level Swiss accountant, fraud and Funchal crimes are his day to day stuff, he knows how not to leave a paper trial. If the FBI have something on him then it must be good.

Something must have forced his hand.

Been suggested he's now subject to investigation. I imagine to continue as president he'd have to travel to various countries who might nick and/or extradite him. Wouldn't be surprised if he retired somewhere not particularly known for having extradition treaties.

The fucker will have a Plan B.

probably will end up working for russia organizing the world cup there and one of the few places that won't just hand him over to the yanks if they come calling.

Zico is thinking of candidating. Too bad for him that he is one of the few Brazilians that hasn't really been caught being corrupt or have that personality tbh. The guy could be excellent, but there's no way Brazil should be allowed close to that position after Havelange, Teixeira and Marin. NO WAY. But I would love an ex-player like Figo that seems like an intelligent person and who would put football above politics.