Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

All you have to do is read the comments on twitter. People really are thick like.

'never did me any harm'

Okay, we should ignore the experts then. Let them play with fire as well, because I was never burned.

The social media ramblings of the sort of people who post that generally says otherwise

Guest neesy111

Who is that player that runs up to Shearer to celebrate after the first goal?

A rare Shay Given penalty save in that game.

Guest neesy111

I quite liked Kerr, rarely let us down.

Yeap, remember him having a very good game vs Arsenal in the cup.

Was that not McClen?

I seem to remember Kerr and Acuna playing in CM vs Arsenal in the cup when we drew 1-1.

Thankfully the club put an end to such wonderful nights.

Just wasn't worth it at the expanse of possibly doing a Leeds.

Much safer to do the bare minimum and have just the two relegations in 10 years. 

We seem to have a whole clutch of youngsters who got games for the first team but then plummeted down the league's. Kerr, Matty Pattisson, Adam Campbell, Ryan Donaldson, Martin Brittain. Probably loads others.

And then some players like Bradley Orr, Marcus Maddison, James Coppinger who barely got near the first team but have had solid careers

Guest neesy111

Loved that first game of the season against West Ham on Monday night when he scored two and him and Viana were absolutely class.

4-0, could've been 6 or 7.

I quite liked Kerr, rarely let us down.

Yeap, remember him having a very good game vs Arsenal in the cup.

Was that not McClen?

I seem to remember Kerr and Acuna playing in CM vs Arsenal in the cup when we drew 1-1.

Was McClen. He played a handful of games around that time. Kerr was a late sub in the 0-3 replay though apparently.

Yeah I loved that West Ham game.

There was a game where SBR made 3 subs at the same time and they all combined to score. I'm sure it was Stephen Glass, Lua Lua and one other

Remember Glass scoring against Man Utd after coming on as sub, might've been that.