Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Last years teams that went up are bottom, second bottom and 6th bottom......teams that come up from 3rd tier have as much a hard time staying in that division as teams promoted to the premier have.The gulf between league 1 and championship is immense.Unless Sunderland were to spend a fortune(which they don’t have) they’ll struggle to stay up.

Last years teams that went up are bottom, second bottom and 6th bottom......teams that come up from 3rd tier have as much a hard time staying in that division as teams promoted to the premier have.The gulf between league 1 and championship is immense.Unless Sunderland were to spend a fortune(which they don’t have) they’ll struggle to stay up.

TWE at that. Assuming they don't blow the play-offs again

Momentum is on their side but maybe its come a tad too early? I always feel in any division, a good momentum should starts from around mid-February until the end of the season.

Look at Leeds. Last and this season, they started so well and were dead certs for promotion. They faltered in January last year and they're doing it again now.

We'll see what happens with these lot.

Guest godzilla

Momentum is on their side but maybe its come a tad too early? I always feel in any division, a good momentum should starts from around mid-February until the end of the season.

Look at Leeds. Last and this season, they started so well and were dead certs for promotion. They faltered in January last year and they're doing it again now.

We'll see what happens with these lot.

Over the last five games four teams above them in better form, think they will definitely get to the play-offs though and maybe autos although at the moment you would say Rotherham and Coventry are the favourites

I hope they get to the play off final at Wembley, show themselves up at Trafalgar, get beaten in the last minute or on penalties and spend yet another year in division 3.  Sad tw@ts that they are. 

• 2 weeks later...

An unashamed joey barton fan , im pleased to see him doing well in the management game and can see him having a succesful managerial career if he keeps his head screwed on.

Nice to see him winding the mackems up also.

i wonder how he would compare with bruce if they were to trade places.

An unashamed joey barton fan , im pleased to see him doing well in the management game and can see him having a succesful managerial career if he keeps his head screwed on.

Nice to see him winding the mackems up also.

i wonder how he would compare with bruce if they were to trade places.

Fleetwood would have probably lost last night