N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Guest Stephen927

I'm not too bad, school team etc, might be interested it depends on when etc as you have said.

I await to hear someones had trials. I know Kaizero played for his local Amateur side.

I've had trials as well, no point mentioning it though as I didn't 'make it' :lol:

Who did you have trials with?

I've had nowt of the sort like, summit I'll always regret I reckon.  :lol:

I'm like Shola tbh. I'm really tall and good in the air, and have an OK shot, but limited otherwise. Played for 6th form team as well, not scored many but got buckets of assists. We're 3rd bottom btw so I ain't that good!

ST *

AM

RW (only if you're desperate, I'm slow and not skilful)

A few venues would be good now if people could think of them - so far I have come up with either The Parks or JJB Soccerdome both in Shields, of the 2 I like Parks better. More suggestions are needed though.

Limited to 5-a-side with JJB though, Complete Football at the race course in Gosforth has decent facilities.

Guest Heneage

I'm not too bad, school team etc, might be interested it depends on when etc as you have said.

I await to hear someones had trials. I know Kaizero played for his local Amateur side.

I've had trials as well, no point mentioning it though as I didn't 'make it' :lol:

You get lost on the way? :lol: I was watched by a team but never given a trial.

Newcastle? Our school team had an Academy lad.

Newcastle. One of the worst games of my life partly due to them giving all the kids (10-12) adult size kits. They were pretty shockingly organised generally as well.

Guest Stephen927

Newcastle. One of the worst games of my life partly due to them giving all the kids (10-12) adult size kits. They were pretty shockingly organised generally as well.

NUFC has never really been known for its youth though has it lol part of the reason my mate joined Sunderland at a young age, was on the bench against Bolton the other week.

If there's enough of us, 11-a-side at Gateshead Stadium on the astro-turf pitches would be good.

The Parks has outdoor 11-a-side Astroturf as well. It's not bad.

Where's that?

North Shields, next to sunny Meadowell.

If there's enough of us, 11-a-side at Gateshead Stadium on the astro-turf pitches would be good.

Where's that?

near wet and wild, not far tyne tunnel.

You get lost on the way? :lol: I was watched by a team but never given a trial.

Newcastle? Our school team had an Academy lad.

Haha if I got lost getting to Darsely Park from my house I'd want shot tbh. I was played in the CB role and considering I was a slight winger normally it wasn't my most commanding performance.

Where's that?

North Shields, next to sunny Meadowell.

royal quaysridges

If you gave me enough advance warning I would come over for a game (has to be weekend), got a hamstring strung at the moment but central midfield a la nicky butt for me...

Wait! Reckless long balls are going to be encouraged? Right, I'm starting as well. F*** you all.

Coach Lane is about £22 an hour iirc. You have the 3G pitch and all different sizes of proper goals available, changing rooms.

Complete is meant to be very well equipped with 3G pitches, proper nets and changing areas too.

Heaton Manor is solely astro turf isn't it? But it is quite handy.

Guest Heneage

Coach Lane is about £22 an hour iirc. You have the 3G pitch and all different sizes of proper goals available, changing rooms.

Complete is meant to be very well equipped with 3G pitches, proper nets and changing areas too.

Heaton Manor is solely astro turf isn't it? But it is quite handy.

Are those the ones that back the Academy? If so I played on them a few weeks ago and they are really good.

If you gave me enough advance warning I would come over for a game (has to be weekend), got a hamstring strung at the moment but central midfield a la nicky butt for me...

Wait! Reckless long balls are going to be encouraged? Right, I'm starting as well. F** you all.

Would definitely prefer 3G.

Yeh Nixon they are near the academy. The only downside is that to book it you need top use a card (or you used to have to, I haven't played there for a few months) rather than just turning up and paying cash as it could be fully booked. It used to be £44 when I played for 2 hours, so assume it must be £22 for an hour.