Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

We'll be fine.

Been good lately, though. Can probably get at least £25-30m for him but we're already losing Rondon, Kenedy, Diame and probably Hayden. Massive re-build needed that I'm not confident about.

Guest godzilla

Could be a translation issue but that's worrying

Only worrying if we don't get a better upgrade (I know, I know). Think the kid is kidding himself if he thinks he will get a top club coming in for him - maybe a team like Betis or someone.

We'll be fine.

Been good lately, though. Can probably get at least £25-30m for him but we're already losing Rondon, Kenedy, Diame and probably Hayden. Massive re-build needed that I'm not confident about.

Looking forward to seeing what team Mark Hughes builds.

Only worrying if we don't get a better upgrade (I know, I know). Think the kid is kidding himself if he thinks he will get a top club coming in for him - maybe a team like Betis or someone.

Is Almiron not his replacement long term?

We'll be fine.

Looking forward to seeing what team Mark Hughes builds.

:lol:

Is Almiron not his replacement long term?

Shouldn't be, we don't think that far ahead.

Should Perez leave in the summer, we can expect his 'replacement' in about January 2021.

I'd love it if he could give us one more season. He owes us absolutely nowt but it'd be a pity if he fucked off basically the moment his stock rose. He'd leave a huge hole in our team; the whole point of the Almiron signing was to finally have more than one creative player in the final third. Nee Rondon and nee Perez leaves us with an absolute mountain to climb in the summer and we won't have the funds to stand still, let alone improve.

Can you blame when thick as fuck gammons have been giving him stick for the majority of his time here?

From memory, other than this season, I don't remember Perez getting loads of stick. And I think the stick this season was justified, not because he was playing shit (which he was) but because he was acting like a little prick on the pitch as well and it wasn't helping us.

To his credit, since getting stick he's been one of our best players and he's cut out most of the nonsense.

Can you blame when thick as fuck gammons have been giving him stick for the majority of his time here?

From memory, other than this season, I don't remember Perez getting loads of stick. And I think the stick this season was justified, not because he was playing shit (which he was) but because he was acting like a little prick on the pitch as well and it wasn't helping us.

To his credit, since getting stick he's been one of our best players and he's cut out most of the nonsense.

What? How? ???

The Spanish clubs who could afford him probably don't want him. 25 years 8 months old, scores around 8 Premiership goals a season and has 2 years left on his contract according to: -

https://www.nufc.com/2018-19html/squad.html

You'd expect to get £20m minimum from a Premiership club for a player with those stats. 

Aye I can’t see which Spanish clubs that would be interested in him that could actually afford the £20million.

I’d be all for it if we could actually get a Spanish club to pay £20million :thup:

What? How? ???

Diving, play-acting, feigning injury, constantly whingeing at the ref. 

Let's hope we get a real player in to replace this subhuman piece of Spanish soft cunt shite. What he's done, the crimes he has committed against England and the real men within, was unforgivable.