Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Fucking hell. Must say, I hadn't really bought into a lot of the "conspiracy" stuff flying around, but that is really bad.

A bit twilight zone-y that the tone of the article is along the lines of "Pete has been naughty and his employer won't be happy" and not "Sky gag presenter for sharing petition requesting their commercial partner show transparency."

I still don’t believe there’s an ongoing process. There’s no evidence to say PIF are still in.

can't get past us not hearing more from ashley/bishop if it was completely dead myself, either in the sense of complaining about it/talking about mauriss or some other fakeover/talking about concrete planning for the new season with ashley in charge and no prospect of a takeover

I still don’t believe there’s an ongoing process. There’s no evidence to say PIF are still in.

can't get past us not hearing more from ashley/bishop if it was completely dead myself, either in the sense of complaining about it/talking about mauriss or some other fakeover/talking about concrete planning for the new season with ashley in charge and no prospect of a takeover

Whilst there are enough people talking about it it’s still a good enough excuse for a poor pre-season.

Whilst there are enough people talking about it it’s still a good enough excuse for a poor pre-season.

yeah you might be right, age old excuse not to spend money again and so on...dunno, this had gone on so long i really think we'd have heard more, indeed the last thing from charners was that he was committed to the SA deal no?

At this point I don’t think Ashley gives a shit wether we have a bad preseason or transfer window. He’s done with the club and said as much.

At this point I don’t think Ashley gives a shit wether we have a bad preseason or transfer window. He’s done with the club and said as much.

Whilst it certainly does look that way, I don’t trust a single word that man says.

Guest neesy111

Whilst it certainly does look that way, I don’t trust a single word that man says.

Yeap.

That's fucking lifting that :lol:

PL complaining about a journalist reporting something....but completely ignoring the issue that he was referring to.

I don't see it happening but if love to see them get took to the fuckin cleaners.  It seems so obviously corrupt.  It's not really a surprise but it seems so blatant right now.

I'm definitely in the negative camp, there's no way this is resolved in our favour.

TalkSport discussing the take over at some point 10-1pm for those interested. Simon Jordan and a stand in for Jim White.

Look forward to reading the transcripts of that Geordie baiting session.

TalkSport discussing the take over at some point 10-1pm for those interested. Simon Jordan and a stand in for Jim White.

I think you’ll find Simon Jordan will be very much on our side. Balanced no doubt but he’s no fan of the EPL.

I think you’ll find Simon Jordan will be very much on our side. Balanced no doubt but he’s no fan of the EPL.

I always thought he loved to rile our fans up. Am I getting him mixed up with someone else? Is Steve Parish a prick about us?