Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Guest icemanblue

That 'Come Dine With Me' was one of the most entertaining pieces of television I've watched in a long time. Carlton Palmer is my hero!

She puts on a canny show, like. She's basically got every single person in S. Africa onstage with her at the minute.

I don't see Aaron Mokoena.

He was in the green bikini on the right.

Friday 11 June

12:00pm - 1:00pm, Sky Sports 1: Football's Greatest

Series which looks back at the lives and careers of some of world football's superstars.

1:00pm - 2:30pm, ITV1: World Cup Opening Ceremony

A month of top football action kicks off with the traditional opening ceremony, but expect a distinctly African feel to the pre-match party in Johannesburg's Soccer City. Adrian Chiles presents the opening salvo of the World Cup, with Marcel Desailly, Andy Townsend, Lucas Radebe and Francois Pienaar. Commentary on the ceremonials from Peter Drury.

* 2:30pm - 5:00pm, ITV1: South Africa v Mexico *

6:00pm - 7:00pm, Sky Sports 1: Football's Greatest

* 7:00pm - 10:00pm, BBC1: Uruguay v France *

7:00pm - 7:30pm, Sky Sports 1: World Cup Report

News, talking points and analysis of the major World Cup issues from South Africa.

10:00pm - 10:50pm, Channel 4: 8 Out of 10 Cats World Cup Special

Jimmy Carr presents a special World Cup edition of the topical comedy panel show. Captains Sean Lock and Jason Manford lead teams made up of stars from the worlds of football, comedy and entertainment, battling it out in a show full of World Cup-themed surveys, polls and statistics.

10:00pm - 10:30pm, BBC2: MOTD 2010 FIFA World Cup

Highlights from the opening day of the 2010 World Cup, presented by Colin Murray. Hosts South Africa kicked the tournament off against Mexico in Johannesburg, hoping to give an expectant nation the winning start it craved. France know all about delivering on home soil, having won the 1998 World Cup final in Paris. How did they fare today against Uruguay in Group A's other match?

10:00pm - 10:30pm, Sky Sports 1: World Cup Report

News, talking points and analysis of the major World Cup issues from South Africa.

10:30pm - 11:00pm, Sky Sports 1: Football's Greatest

10:35pm - 12:05am, BBC3: England's Worst Ever Football Team

As World Cup excitement reaches fever pitch, a quest to reveal the worst England team of all time. Through a mix of archive footage and talking heads, including Razor Ruddock and Mark Lawrenson, the show is a light-hearted and somewhat heated debate of who should win a place on the shamed team. No-one is safe, as the criteria is not just based on blunders on the pitch but also dodgy haircuts and misdemeanours that have occurred in nightclubs and recording studios.

Add any I've missed, plsthxbye!

Katy Perry is meant to be proper lush, but I still don't see it, man. Completely overrated. I mean yes, obviously I'd drill a hole in her if I could, but she wasn't even the most attractive woman in the studio.

Quite liked Corden's show tbh  :-[

Guest firetotheworks

Katy Perry is meant to be proper lush, but I still don't see it, man. Completely overrated. I mean yes, obviously I'd drill a hole in her if I could, but she wasn't even the most attractive woman in the studio.

Quite liked Corden's show tbh  :-[

Yep, like TFI Friday, with football, and a moderately less twattish host.

What's  the name of the show? Gonna download legally get ahold of it later.

Fuck Me I Am James Cordon & I Am On Your TV 24 Hours A Day

Not interested in that fat fuck, I want to see Katy Perry talk about footy as it combines two of my favourite things: Katy Perry and footy. :lol: