Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Can we retrospectively ban anyone who ever said Pardew handled HBA well?

Inochi has already walked

The shame of being condescending and wrong was too much for him sadly.

Supporting Pardew must send one a bit crackers like.

Got an old school mate and my son-in-law backing Pardew on my FB page. :thdn: There are some who still won't turn, regardless of what happens.

Wonder if any of this will make it on to the Sky coverage tomorrow night, or whether it'll be the usual Pardew sympathy

"He's got a history of being a difficult player/hasn't performed this season/doesn't work hard enough/Pardews hands are tied/Dan Gosling is new new Messi etc."

Wonder if any of this will make it on to the Sky coverage tomorrow night, or whether it'll be the usual Pardew sympathy

If the chants of Hatem Ben Arfa go up there'll be some embarrassed silence probably.

Guest bimpy474

Can we retrospectively ban anyone who ever said Pardew handled HBA well?

Inochi has already walked

The shame of being condescending and wrong was too much for him sadly.

Supporting Pardew must send one a bit crackers like.

Got an old school mate and my son-in-law backing Pardew on my FB page. :thdn: There are some who still won't turn, regardless of what happens.

It makes you wonder if they just ignore the things going on in front of them.

"He's got a history of being a difficult player/hasn't performed this season/doesn't work hard enough/Pardews hands are tied/Dan Gosling is new new Messi etc."

E's literally not got thuh bott-uw, Gawy. E's not a tracka backa. You cawnt wely on playas who don't give you Wan 'andred an ten pacent.

E's literally not got thuh bott-uw, Gawy. E's not a tracka backa. You cawnt wely on playas who don't give you Wan 'andred an ten pacent.

Did Gary Neville have a stroke I'm unaware about?

The time I've wasted reading aloud posts like this.

Did Gary Neville have a stroke I'm unaware about?

:lol: That's quite obviously Jamie Wedknapp