Twitter nonsense

Thespence

I presume Highland Geordie is also Burnsie. They’re patting each other on the back now.

It seems like he’s just taken what Keith has said and is hedging his bets  Saudi start dishing out the Bein boxes next week.

Really?

I was speaking somewhat figuratively but basically what he’s saying is that there will be movement on that front next week. Keith and Bein Jacobs have said that Saudi and Qatar might be ready to shake hands and he’s running with it saying his source knows it’s going to happen and has even given him a date.

Sorry if I got you excited.

I presume Highland Geordie is also Burnsie. They’re patting each other on the back now.

It seems like he’s just taken what Keith has said and is hedging his bets  Saudi start dishing out the Bein boxes next week.

Really?

I was speaking somewhat figuratively but basically what he’s saying is that there will be movement on that front next week. Keith and Bein Jacobs have said that Saudi and Qatar might be ready to shake hands and he’s running with it saying his source knows it’s going to happen and has even given him a date.

Sorry if I got you excited.

Oh well, time will tell.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, BlueStar said:

End of August is the same time people are convinced Trump is coming back by as well, thanks to supposed insider info and secret codes they've seen online.

:lol:

Guest reefatoon

[emoji38] you have to give him credit for his sheer persistence, but fucking hell, he is worryingly unhinged.

Even if it wasn’t fake, how would a guy who effectively works in the basement of SJP in a forgotten about and neglected department sending an email to the CEO asking if rulings of the takeover are true provide prof that it’s imminent?

1 minute ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

Is that silly cunt our equivalent of that mackem that makes videos in his mams attic?

Nah, this guy is a little more elite than that. This guy actually went on a BBC produced show to display how he thinks aliens are real and visit us, where as the mackem guy made a YouTube video where he says the Penshaw Monument could have been created by ancient aliens.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Nah, this guy is a little more elite than that. This guy actually went on a BBC produced show to display how he thinks aliens are real and visit us, where as the mackem guy made a YouTube video where he says the Penshaw Monument could have been created by ancient aliens.

:lol:

spidermanpointing.gif

That email, man [emoji38]

I'm sure Chief Bootlicker Lee Charnaz is going to declare commercially sensitive material in that way. It's hard enough getting standard documents out of him/the club.