Twitter nonsense

Thespence

I was just ganna share this. I don't use twitter but me dad reckons ToonMouthTyne is always first with the team news and is usually pretty hot on transfer rumours. This one might have legs.

He is, because it’s Gallowgate End and gets his information off Ando in here.

Those messages are full of shit.

He's no doubt on here too, quite possibly with several accounts. He's a fantasist, a moron, a nonce and above all absolutely clueless.

Anything posted by one of his twitter accounts isnt even fit to be posted in the braindead twitter lies thread.

I must admit, his use of "there" instead of "they're" caused me to doubt him from the beginning. Real ITKs know how to spell.

Isn’t it technically a grammatical error?

Also if it’s that error, then it is for certain the NUFC Takeover news lad, he gets it wrong every time and gets called out on it every time.

He's no doubt on here too, quite possibly with several accounts. He's a fantasist, a moron, a nonce and above all absolutely clueless.

Anything posted by one of his twitter accounts isnt even fit to be posted in the braindead twitter lies thread.

He was gallowgate end on here I believe

He was "Gallowgate End" on here

I must admit, his use of "there" instead of "they're" caused me to doubt him from the beginning. Real ITKs know how to spell.

Also if it’s that error, then it is for certain the NUFC Takeover news lad, he gets it wrong every time and gets called out on it every time.

Homophone

Homophone

Some of my best friends are phones, I'll have you know.

I presume Highland Geordie is also Burnsie. They’re patting each other on the back now.

It seems like he’s just taken what Keith has said and is hedging his bets  Saudi start dishing out the Bein boxes next week.

Really?