General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Aaron Hughes was better than Habib Beye. Beye played in a relegated side Hughes was a regular for a side that finished 3rd,4th,5th and played champions league

I never get the love in for Beye he was pretty shit really

Might as well say O’Brien & Bramble were better than Lascelles & Coloccini. :thup:

Aaron Hughes was better than Habib Beye. Beye played in a relegated side Hughes was a regular for a side that finished 3rd,4th,5th and played champions league

Might as well say O’Brien & Bramble were better than Lascelles & Coloccini. :thup:

I just never got the thing about Beye was never a fan of his. A fair few times in that relegation season he was at fault when we conceded

I thought as a team player and all round contribution Aaron Hughes offered more

source.gif

My dad reckoned after the 2008 season that "We've got the best right back in the league in Habib Beye, and The worst left back in Jose Enrique" :lol:

Beye one of the most overrated players ever-

Above average player in a shit team

https://twitter.com/NUFC360/status/1140006829101068289

There are more unpopular players, but I would go with Diame. Even when he played well there were calls for him to be dropped, but I think he proved many people wrong in the end.

Diame for sure, although in a more unpopular light - I had a real soft spot for Obertan. I used to feel terribly sorry for him when the crowd starting growing rather vicious towards him after a few years. I think any player who is on the end of immense stick simply for not playing very good pulls at my heart strings and gets my sympathy. Hoss this season being one.

https://twitter.com/NUFC360/status/1140006829101068289

There are more unpopular players, but I would go with Diame. Even when he played well there were calls for him to be dropped, but I think he proved many people wrong in the end.

Diame for sure, although in a more unpopular light - I had a real soft spot for Obertan. I used to feel terribly sorry for him when the crowd starting growing rather vicious towards him after a few years. I think any player who is on the end of immense stick simply for not playing very good pulls at my heart strings and gets my sympathy. Hoss this season being one.

He was never majorly unpopular but Marveaux was always a tidy little player. Should have seen more of him imo.

Thought he was hopeless tbh. Heart the size of a pea as well. His "performance" at Everton must still rank as the worst individual performance I've ever seen from a NUFC player in 35+ years of watching them.

He was never majorly unpopular but Marveaux was always a tidy little player. Should have seen more of him imo.

Thought he was hopeless tbh. Heart the size of a pea as well. His "performance" at Everton must still rank as the worst individual performance I've ever seen from a NUFC player in 35+ years of watching them.

I will raise you Nile Ranger away in Bordeaux

Albert luque he was dreadful but I felt a bit sorry for him. Think that injury so early on fucked him up

On a similar note, I always felt sorry for Siem De Jong. Absolutely riddled with daft unpredictable injuries.

Aye.

He played for my team in the A-League this season and, as you'd expect in a shitty provincial league, he dominated when he played (17 of 34 possible games, didn't feature in the finals series due to injury). Only four goals, but often played deep or wide

What's your favourite Ba goal? Mine was Reading (a)

Manu Utd at home. Reading away was special too.

Loved the Demba. :yao:

Is it Reading or QPR that are in the blue and white hoops when it comes over his right shoulder and he volleys it home? Stunning, that one.