Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Does anyone know a site where you can view past Premier League TV matches? I'm trying to find out how many times Newcastle vs Man Utd has been selected for TV, and how many times it hasn't. I can remember a Boxing Day match when Perch scored not being on, plus a 0/1-4 home defeat where Mata scored, but other than that, most have been on.

Ironic that Newcastle could never build the brand effectively enough to make it a viable PPV option, yet during Covid with empty stadiums and Steve Bruce as manager, fans are finally being asked to stump up £15 to watch that shit.

1 positive case in the Ireland team but 4 more have to self isolate due to being close contacts, this international stuff is working out swimmingly

Who could have predicted that these internationals would be an absolute shit show?

Are we allowed to go and watch non-league football in person with the current restrictions?

The way i understand it, it depends on which level in the pyramid and which level of covid restrictions apply to a particular area. eg: Sat gone, Blue Star (northern alliance) could only have 40 fans in. Dunston (northern premier league) could have 200 and i believe the northern league games have a capacity of 150.

Guest neesy111

weren't they ordered not to go by the government? what are they supposed to do ignore them?!!

Local health authorities.

Seems absolutely ridiculous.