General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Don't think I've ever seen a winger refuse to take his man on as often as Duff did. Recieve the ball, first touch, shuffle feet a bit, face up to full back then turn and pass to Babayaro, endlessly, every match.

Mad how shit he was, like.

Mad that he's pictured as a poster boy for application. He was like Owen - only focused on not overexerting and injuring himself. Went from being an exciting dribbler to an slow, unmotivated, zero-flair plodder, because of a couple of granted, bad injuries.. Then went to Fulham and magically started applying himself more. Really disliked the guy.

Spot on.  I absolutely hated the square-headed cunt.

I’ll just drop this here. Wullie[/member]

As ridiculous as this sounds now ths was the most excited I ever was about  a transfer.... even more excited than when we signed owen  :lol:

I'm disgusted at how excited I was over Owen. Name on the shirt levels of excited. I want to put it down to being 16 but I still hate myself for it.

N’Zogbia had a pretty fine career. Pretty much a mid-table Premier League winger who earned an international cap.

Did more for us than this waste of skin ever did.

As there's been nothing to do in the last few months I've been watching some of our old season reviews on YouTube, full ones have been uploaded. Recently watched 2001/02, christ, how good was Bellamy? Must have been a breath of fresh air. By the looks of things we would've had a closer shot at a title challenge if not for his injury in March.

Guest Carrick18

Did NZogbia ever end up at Sunderland or not? Don't even remember :lol:

On trial, but no more than that.

As for Duff, he seemed a bargain at £5million. Oh how wrong we were.

As there's been nothing to do in the last few months I've been watching some of our old season reviews on YouTube, full ones have been uploaded. Recently watched 2001/02, christ, how good was Bellamy? Must have been a breath of fresh air. By the looks of things we would've had a closer shot at a title challenge if not for his injury in March.

Bellamy and Robert completely transformed us.  We’d been crying out for a decent Left Winger and some legs around Shearer for years.  They were 2 perfect signings.  My personal opinion at the time was that we were never really serious title challengers as Arsenal and Man Utd had too much quality.  But we deserved to be up there with them as we were absolutely brilliant. 

Nah had a trial and faded into nothing. Im sure they couldnt agree a contract with Santon either that same summer.

I think Charles had to retire after they found a heart problem, unless I'm thinking of someone else.

Guest neesy111

Nah had a trial and faded into nothing. Im sure they couldnt agree a contract with Santon either that same summer.

I think Charles had to retire after they found a heart problem, unless I'm thinking of someone else.

No that's correct.