Man United vs Newcastle United - 21/02/21 @ 19:00 - Live on BT Sport 1

Paully

Guest reefatoon

I had a surge of "come on lads" whizz briefly through my head when I was thinking about this game earlier. Felt quite alien. Relief to know there's still a pulse there somewhere buried.

I know what you mean man. Was just watching the 92/03 promotion season review on you tube there and it got me quite excited for the match tonight. Then I remembered Bruce.

I had a surge of "come on lads" whizz briefly through my head when I was thinking about this game earlier. Felt quite alien. Relief to know there's still a pulse there somewhere buried.

Very alien indeed!

I've honestly not felt a thing for nufc since it looked as though Rafa was getting turfed.

Well, other than absolute disgust and a willing to lose every game. It's really unhealthy and I hate it.

I know what you mean man. Was just watching the 92/03 promotion season review on you tube there and it got me quite excited for the match tonight. Then I remembered Bruce.

Yeah, I've been nostalgising a lot this week gone, what with Keegan's birthday n that. Reminding myself what it's like to be a fan of the club. Could be to do with it.

Guest reefatoon

I'm staggered that Joelinton is in the team.  Offers absolutely NOTHING!

He reminds me of you.

Bit rude!

I love you really.