Javier Manquillo (now playing for Celta de Vigo)

Parsley

If he's that bad I will just hope that he turns out like Clark did for us in the Championship. I mean in a bad side many players look bad. Time will tell.

Hopa Rafa is saving the big cash for CM and #10 (I wish lol)

If he's that bad I will just hope that he turns out like Clark did for us in the Championship. I mean in a bad side many players look bad. Time will tell.

Hopa Rafa is saving the big cash for CM and #10 (I wish lol)

He's looked bad in good sides.

He can play on either side, so I assume we've bought him to not only fill Anita's boots but provide backup to Dummett too.

Literally don't give a fuck how good/bad he is at this point. :lol: Glad it's another signing through the door.

Sort of this,  only OK with it assuming we bring in a few quality players soon mind. Can't go in this season with bargains and unprovens.

What kind of FB is he? Fast? strong etc?

All of the above by page 3 is my prediction.

He's a fast, strong, fucking shite FB.

Must admit this is a pretty uninspiring signing - Rafa could sign Ali Dia and I'd still say he could get the best out of him though.

Literally don't give a f*** how good/bad he is at this point. :lol: Glad it's another signing through the door.

:thup: :lol:

FWIW, the kid clearly has ability given he's played youth football for Spain all the way from U16 to U21's. Hopefully he'll realise that ability here.

We needed cover at fullback, was never going to be a great player. He's young, seemed to do ok in France, low risk deal, happy enough with it.

Exactly, I don't know how good he is but he's backup for a newly-promoted team and we have Rafa. It'll do for me.