Hypothetical football questions

Stifler

I remember when the Mag was paper based and they used to ask similar questions, thought it would be interesting to ask similar on here. Basically it’s a list of hypothetical questions that you answer regarding NUFC and football in general, you can give your reasoning or rational as well if you want.

1: You are given a 1-0 this season, which game do you chose to win? (Has to be a league game):

2: You are given 1 club to be relegated from the Premier League, who do you chose?:

3: You are given one club to win the Champions League, who do you chose? (Club has to be in the Champions League or Champions League regular):

4: Would you rather win the Europa Leauge or the FA Cup?:

5: One club to be promoted from the Championship?:

6: Who would you prefer to win the SPL, Celtic or Rangers?:

7: You are asked for 1 manager to be sacked?:

8: A club other than the club you support to win their respective league?:

I realise that some of these are a bit shit, feel free to add better questions if you wish.

1: Liverpool away, because I can’t remember us winning there, ever.

2: Man Utd

3: Dortmund

4: FA Cup. I really want to say Europa League because it’s where our trophies dried up, we have came so close, and you get into the Champions League. However people will argue it’s not a real trophy.

5: Sheffield Wednesday, possibly the best support home or away I’ve came across.

6: Rangers

7: Dyche

8: Forge FC

Nice idea:

1: You are given a 1-0 this season, which game do you chose to win? (Has to be a league game): Liverpool away

2: You are given 1 club to be relegated from the Premier League, who do you chose?: Arsenal

3: You are given one club to win the Champions League, who do you chose? (Club has to be in the Champions League): er...Tottenham Hotspur?

4: Would you rather win the Europa Leauge or the FA Cup?: Europa League

5: One club to be promoted from the Championship?: Brentford.

6: Who would you prefer to win the SPL, Celtic or Rangers?: Celtic

7: You are asked for 1 manager to be sacked?: Klopp

8: A club other than the club you support to win their respective league?: Leyton Orient

1: You are given a 1-0 this season, which game do you chose to win? (Has to be a league game): Liverpool away

2: You are given 1 club to be relegated from the Premier League, who do you chose?: Wolves

3: You are given one club to win the Champions League, who do you chose? (Club has to be in the Champions League): Tottenham

4: Would you rather win the Europa Leauge of the FA Cup?: Uefa Cup

5: One club to be promoted from the Championship?: Leeds

6: Who would you prefer to win the SPL, Celtic or Rangers?: Rangers

7: You are asked for 1 manager to be sacked?: Marco Silva.

8: A club other than the club you support to win their respective league?: Athletic Bilbao

- club other than Newcastle you’d like to see win the FA Cup - Everton(Don't want any other team that have been in the PL shorter than us to win the trophy tbh - so would take Villa or Spurs in this category. Watford can get fucked. So to Palace, Southampton, etc)

1: You are given a 1-0 this season, which game do you chose to win? (Has to be a league game):

Liverpool away

2: You are given 1 club to be relegated from the Premier League, who do you chose?:

Chelsea

3: You are given one club to win the Champions League, who do you chose? (Club has to be in the Champions League):

Ajax

4: Would you rather win the Europa Leauge of the FA Cup?:

Europa

Leeds

Rangers

Guardiola

Rennes

Liverpool away

Burnley

3: You are given one club to win the Champions League, who do you chose? (Club has to be in the Champions League):

Spurs

4: Would you rather win the Europa Leauge of the FA Cup?:

Europa

Norwich

Neither, awful bigoted setup, they both should be disbanded

Klopp just for the shits and giggles

The Heed

1: You are given a 1-0 this season, which game do you chose to win? (Has to be a league game): Man Utd away

2: You are given 1 club to be relegated from the Premier League, who do you chose?: Everton

3: You are given one club to win the Champions League, who do you chose? (Club has to be in the Champions League):Atletico Madrid

4: Would you rather win the Europa Leauge of the FA Cup?: Europa League

5: One club to be promoted from the Championship?: Sheffield Utd

6: Who would you prefer to win the SPL, Celtic or Rangers?: Partick Thistle or Queens Park the two bigots should be disbanded

7: You are asked for 1 manager to be sacked?: Rafa Benitez to kick start the riot from our fans

8: A club other than the club you support to win their respective league?: Ryton & Crawcrook Albion

I remember when the Mag was paper based and they used to ask similar questions, thought it would be interesting to ask similar on here. Basically it’s a list of hypothetical questions that you answer regarding NUFC and football in general, you can give your reasoning or rational as well if you want.

1: You are given a 1-0 this season, which game do you chose to win? (Has to be a league game): Southampton - we never win there!

2: You are given 1 club to be relegated from the Premier League, who do you chose?: Southampton, see above

3: You are given one club to win the Champions League, who do you chose? (Club has to be in the Champions League): Ajax, just such a good team!

4: Would you rather win the Europa Leauge of the FA Cup?: FA Cup. I've waited since 1955 to get hold of this!

5: One club to be promoted from the Championship?: Leeds for what they will bring to the game

6: Who would you prefer to win the SPL, Celtic or Rangers?: None!! St Mirren!

7: You are asked for 1 manager to be sacked?: Brendan Rogers. Really can't stand him

8: A club other than the club you support to win their respective league?: St Mirren or FC Bruges

I realise that some of these are a bit shit, feel free to add better questions if you wish.

Really good setr of questions! Some good answers too!

I have re-worded the question about a club winning the Champions League. Because we are nearly at the end of the competition it doesn’t leave for many clubs to choose from, so I have changed it to must be in the champions League or a regular in the Champions League group stages.

1: You are given a 1-0 this season, which game do you chose to win? (Has to be a league game): Real Madrid away. Oh wait, we won that 0-3

2: You are given 1 club to be relegated from the Premier League, who do you chose?: Can't really muster significant amounts of hatred for anyone... whoever signs Pardew next I guess, if ever

3: You are given one club to win the Champions League, who do you chose? (Club has to be in the Champions League or Champions League regular): Us

4: Would you rather win the Europa Leauge of the FA Cup?: Ahem...

5: One club to be promoted from the Championship?: Leeds or Blackburn. Clubs that were big when I started following the PL and that I always feel like they belong in there.

6: Who would you prefer to win the SPL, Celtic or Rangers?: Let's declare the title vacant

7: You are asked for 1 manager to be sacked?: Pardew, whenever he gets a job again

8: A club other than the club you support to win their respective league?: Newcastle United

Guest firetotheworks

1: Chelsea away

2: Man United

3: Barcelona

4: Europa League

5: Sheff Wed

6: Neither

7: Pardew whenever he's next employed

8: Shalke

1. Arsenal away (I'm gannin)

2. West Ham

3. Ajax

4. Europa League

5. Leeds

6. Rangers but only just because I couldn't give a shiny one.

7. Eddie 'the fraud' Howe. Just kidding, I'd go for Dyche.

8. Rennes, has to be.

Liverpool away

Chelsea

3: You are given one club to win the Champions League, who do you chose? (Club has to be in the Champions League or Champions League regular):

Benfica

Europa

Ipswich

Rangers

Klopp, then they get Pardew and get relegated with Chelsea

AC Milan

Liverpool Away.  Our record there is pathetic

Man Utd.

PSG (would like to see Buffon complete his trophy cabinet.)

FA Cup, it would end our awful record at Wembley.  Europa League if the final was at Wembley.

Leeds.  About time they were back.

Couldn’t care less about them.

Souness from Sky Sports.  Absolute tosser.

Portsmouth

2: You are given 1 club to be relegated from the Premier League, who do you chose?: Burnley

3: You are given one club to win the Champions League, who do you chose? (Club has to be in the Champions League): Ajax

4: Would you rather win the Europa Leauge or the FA Cup?: Europa League

5: One club to be promoted from the Championship?: Leeds (nostalgia over those intense matches the SBR years)

6: Who would you prefer to win the SPL, Celtic or Rangers?: Celtic

7: You are asked for 1 manager to be sacked?: Dyche

8: A club other than the club you support to win their respective league?: Milan and Valencia