Gateshead FC

geordiedean

• 4 weeks later...

Scott Barrow re-signed for the club yesterday. Great signing for Gateshead and a lot of the old squad seem to have resigned now. Will be interesting to see how they do after the turmoil of last season at the GIS.

Guest chopey

I still think a ground either at Team Valley or Birtley area would be better for fans.....................................me anyway.

Not a bad result for the Heed last night against quite a strong Boro side. Lot of trialists on show (including one in goal who had a blinder apparently). Hopefully bodes well for the season ahead.

Guest chopey

My son was there with his mates and had a great time, Woodgate took some stick and the fans love Mike Williamson, he did say that Boro looked poor and kept using long ball tactics.

• 2 weeks later...

Good win for Gateshead on Tuesday against Harrogate. Would imagine it'll be another one on Saturday against Scarborough Athletic - be a stern test and you'd imagine they'll bring a fair few fans with them as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Solid start for Gateshead at the weekend against Southport. By all accounts it was a fairly low key affair with a point just about the right result.

In other news, it was very pleasing to see that Mike Coulson has returned to the club. A dedicated and true Gateshead FC man, hopefully his return will coincide with a strong season this time round.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Howaythetoon

A very very good friend of mine has just been appointed vice chairman, who IMO I don’t think without him they’d have survived (obviously others deserve credit too). That club is in very very good hands, delighted for him and he’s gonna buy my two boys a season ticket  :smitten: