Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Thought he was more of a Striker, I always buy him on FIFA and play him up top.

Edit: Looking at his goal scoring record of 7 goals in 62 apps, he's definitely not a striker :) He is born Feb 1996 though, so won't count against the 25, that's a positive.

Bit like all of the signings at this point, I couldn't give a s**** how good or bad he is - it's a signing and that is only good news.

Not particularly a fan of loaning players from the same league but he's competition for the wing and can cover left back, a position we're massively vulnerable at. So it's probably legitimately good news.

Agree in principle but in this instance I reckon there'll be an option to buy ala Atsu. I don't think Kenedy has a particularly bright future at Chelsea.

Guest chopey

Just looking at his social media post's that got him tarred with the same brush as Nigel Pearson's son. (That boy got off lightly)

YT would suggest he's been converted to LB

That would be fantastic then, at last some competition for Dummett.

Yep. Basically looks like a left sided Yedlin. Raw but very positive and fast and good anticipation for interceptions.

No absolutely nothing about him, I thought he was a forward. Don't like the loan system as I've said many times, but we do badly need players.

No ? Come on Ian you are better than that :p