Transfer rumours

Yorkie

The only transfer of any significance we'll be involved with next season is ASM if he starts the season well. There's bound to be interest, might have had clubs sniffing already if he hadn't dropped off towards the end of the season.

Choudhry and Demarai Gray were two players we were looking at under a takeover. Choudhry would have been some statement going after one of the clubs fighting to break the top 4’s best young players.

How do you know we were looking at Choudhry

Wilson & Icardi were also on the list. They apparently wanted to bring Steve Cooper from Swansea as part of back room staff.

Bloody hell imagine the state of us with Icardi leading the line. Lad's a good striker but he relies on good service and will barely touch the ball outside the box.

I'd put money on him being the first player in the Prem to go a full 90mins on the pitch without touching the ball if he ever came here.

Wilson & Icardi were also on the list. They apparently wanted to bring Steve Cooper from Swansea as part of back room staff.

Surely lead the headline with Icardi rather than two blokes that can't get a game at Leicester :lol:

Did our manager want them? Not a fan of owners buying without input from those doing the coaching, no matter how i may hate the current owner or manager.

edit: ignoring for a minute it's likely all bullshit if it's in the mirror.

Thing is many journalists were reporting we “weren’t going g to do a Man City”. So personally I wasn’t expecting bf players of that level. Though you could probably get more bang for your buck with £150,000,000.