Alan Shearer

Weznufc

Get Shearer in til the end of the season.

Think I've seen that film.

Didn't like the ending :(

just a dodgy refereeing decision and a jammy own goal away from glory.

Get Shearer in til the end of the season.

Think I've seen that film.

Didn't like the ending :(

just a dodgy refereeing decision and a jammy own goal away from glory.

:lol: I'm still furious. Lots of other f-words, but they're all the fucking same. We're not bouncing back this time, we'll be on Channel 5 or something. Fuck this shit.

Was it just me or did Martin Keown seem to say what Alan Shearer really wants to say, or almost said I'll say it for you.

Perhaps because of Shearer's connection to us he finds it hard to just be blunt and say McClaren is a shit manager and we should get rid & perhaps out of respect,

So Keown just says, " McClaren is a coach not a manager" simple.

Was it just me or did Martin Keown seem to say what Alan Shearer really wants to say, or almost said I'll say it for you.

Perhaps because of Shearer's connection to us he finds it hard to just be blunt and say McClaren is a shit manager and we should get rid & perhaps out of respect,

He won't be allowed by the BBC to say what he really thinks. Lord help anyone who has a go at Ashley on Sky or the BBC! :(

I thought they were saying different things, albeit not incompatible. Shearer wanted to stress that McClaren was handicapped through having to accept another person's (ie Carr's) decisions on transfers.

McClaren has had his successes as a manager, but perhaps he's not a fire-fighter, and that's what we need right now.

So many of his former players have said the same thing about McClaren. It was a disastrous appointment, and one that would only be made by people who know nothing about football.

There was a seething rage inside Shearer on MOTD that he was trying desperately to suppress. Legend.

Yep, felt utmost respect for and connection with him. If you want to see someone spectacularly fail to  suppress their rage at the latest debacle check-out True Geordie's reaction on You Tube.

Perhaps because of Shearer's connection to us he finds it hard to just be blunt and say McClaren is a s*** manager and we should get rid & perhaps out of respect,

So many of his former players have said the same thing about McClaren. It was a disastrous appointment, and one that would only be made by people who know nothing about football.

Oh yes, of course. But I just think Shearer is limited to what he can say, I'm sure they have discussed it before going on air and I'm sure watching in the BBC studio hecwould have been saying all sorts. Maybe Keown said it and yes I have also heard it before, when he was England manager a number of players said he was like having an extra mate on the field training and not a senior figure instructing.

There was a seething rage inside Shearer on MOTD that he was trying desperately to suppress. Legend.

Yep, felt utmost respect for and connection with him. If you want to see someone spectacularly fail to  suppress their rage at the latest debacle check-out True Geordie's reaction on You Tube.

6 minutes 40 seconds before taking a breath!!! I thought i could swear but that fucking cunt can swear for fucking England! Fucking twat.

He's right  about everything though.

6 minutes 40 seconds before taking a breath!!! I thought i could swear but that f***ing c*** can swear for f***ing England! f***ing t***.

He's right  about everything though.

Bit of a tit True Geordie like if you ask me.

He's right on most things at the moment, but I do wonder what would happen if we were ever good. All his videos are the same. Anyone can shout and swear...