General press coverage

Optimistic Nut

Pro Bruce Ashley press aka the “calm down collective” as I’ll call them from now on are fucking disgraceful. You can’t be a journalist of any sport and be as disrespectful to the actual fans themselves and tell them what they can and can’t feel. Some of these journalists support other teams and they have the fucking backbone to tell us that we’re wrong and they are right and we should be letting  Bruce Ashley get on with it for now.

No. Fuck off.

Think that's where the anger should be directed. Bruce just deserves laughter. And he should be allowed to 'get on with it'.

What’s he saying? I’m blocked.

On the running of the club...

“Ashley doesn't do interviews but when I've spoken to Lee Charnley (not recently) I've asked those questions. The answers seem to elicit as much anger towards us as not speaking to him!”

“But if you look mate, there's a string of @s aimed at me and others - as if the suffering of the football club is something to do with the Chronicle or me. I promise you, I want the club to win and be successful. I have no love for Ashley whatsoever and have written that”

On CBs...

“Lejeune doesn't look right, I don't think. I think he doesn't fancy Schar personally...”

On Joelinton...

“I'm not in as many presser as I used to be so can't tell you if he has directly but there has been loads of questions about his position. I think it's one to ask again. Apparently the Joelinton scouting reports all said he was not a central striker.”

On the books...

“Interesting one, this. I've been told NUFC Trust are working with the club on this, hence we've not followed it up. I'll check progress. Annual accounts aren't far off btw”

Soft and complicit as fuck. That’s before the Bruce stuff.

Wonderful piece about Atalanta's Champion's League journey

"In their maiden Champions League campaign, they became the first team since Newcastle United in 2002-03 to progress from the competition's group phase after losing their first three matches"

"Whatever happens, everybody will love this team forever."

Wasn’t it rumoured they decided not to publish a story that would have looked bad so they could get that exclusive too?

Think this is what you’re referring to. Whether or not it was true or not is up for debate. Just looks like another fake ITK account to me.

Wasn’t it rumoured they decided not to publish a story that would have looked bad so they could get that exclusive too?

Think this is what you’re referring to. Whether or not it was true or not is up for debate. Just looks like another fake ITK account to me.

Truth, lies, ITK or not the chronic are nothing more than the PR arm of SDFC and should be treated as such, they are fed what the club wants in the general populace.....Ryder today “there’s no bid on the table” ..... like the lackey would know this....

I would respect them more if they just came out and admitted this, the days of them investigating went a long time ago

Just read the Rondon Athletic piece in the Steve Bruce Chronicle. Fans rightly calling the Venezuelan out. If he loved the club so much why didn't he play for free?

Good article. Sounds like he absolutely loved it here and was desperate to stay. Shame he's an OAP.

Guest Howaythetoon

Just read the Rondon Athletic piece in the Steve Bruce Chronicle. Fans rightly calling the Venezuelan out. If he loved the club so much why didn't he play for free?

He’s Mexican man.

Worse than Lee Ryder FFS!

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s Mexican man.

Think it might be time to let this one go :lol:

Never!

He’s Mexican man.

Think it might be time to let this one go :lol:

Never!

Not getting involved in this one.