Lee Charnley

Dave

The ambition for the future? In a good year Newcastle should finish 7th or eighth, Charnley reckons. In a bad one, 12th-14th.

If that's a bad year, then what does he consider relegation?

Nothing has changed since Llambias was here. :lol:

The ambition for the future? In a good year Newcastle should finish 7th or eighth, Charnley reckons. In a bad one, 12th-14th.

If that's a bad year, then what does he consider relegation?

He kind of contradicts himself when he says this has been a good season despite us being 15th in the league.

Guest neesy111

Should be protests against this c***.

Protests full stop man. I love Rafa and I know it’s tough but he’s bought them even more time we knew they’d f*** him with

I agree.

This cunt must live in Wearside now. Not a fucking chance this guy doesn’t get brayed when out and about, he must surely go straight to work and straight home.

Doesn’t someone here work with his wife? Should be trying to find out where she lives in conversation, or even better, have an affair with her and post about all over social media.

This cunt must live in Wearside now. Not a fucking chance this guy doesn’t get brayed when out and about, he must surely go straight to work and straight home.

Doesn’t someone here work with his wife? Should be trying to find out where she lives in conversation, or even better, have an affair with her and post about all over social media.

Such a creepy post  :lol:

When it comes to ideas about how to get at someone, I’m pretty fucking good at it.

Getting at the psychologically works fucking wonders.

When it comes to ideas about how to get at someone, I’m pretty fucking good at it.

I have no idea how to reply to this  :lol:

:spit:

I have no idea how to reply to this  :lol:

It's high level psychology, man. Get at someone by banging their missus, proper genius level stuff, there.  Needs an insightful mind to come up with such a devious and cunning plan.

Might be the best post I've seen on here tbh.

She cant have much about her if she lets that fucking worm bang her....1/10 would not bang

Might be the best post I've seen on here tbh.

It's great.  'right, lads, I've put all my psychological training to use and, bear with me, it's a little out of the box, I reckon we can either beat him up or shag his wife'  :lol:

Guest neesy111

This c*** must live in Wearside now. Not a f***ing chance this guy doesn’t get brayed when out and about, he must surely go straight to work and straight home.

Mate, take it easy and speak to someone.