Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew's like an ex-girlfriend that you finally got rid of after years of torture, then they move onto something else and everyone thinks they're great and it must have been you, but you know that the mask will slip and they'll see what she's like eventually. And by that I mean that Pardew is exactly the same as my ex-girlfriend. :lol: Same amount of years, both cunts that everyone who doesn't really know them thinks is mint because they're proficient in lies and revisionism. Imagine having an ex that reminds you of Pardew, man. Now imagine having an ex that reminds you of Pardew and Pardew being the ex manager of the team you support. :lol:

:lol: I live in hope, but the same shit we were when he was here, we still are, two managers later.

Aye, and all of his previous clubs went from strength to strength when he left.  Other than Southampton it took them all years to recover (IIRC), and not for good reasons.

:lol: I live in hope, but the same shit we were when he was here, we still are, two managers later.

Aye, and all of his previous clubs went from strength to strength when he left.  Other than Southampton it took them all years to recover (IIRC), and not for good reasons.

I'm not saying he's not shit. I'm saying I think he's not the main reason we were so shit when he was here. Obviously it's not a revelation that the rot in the club goes all the way to the top. It's hard to hate him for making us what we obviously would have been anyway under someone else.

[emoji38] I live in hope, but the same shit we were when he was here, we still are, two managers later.

I'm not saying he's not shit. I'm saying I think he's not the main reason we were so shit when he was here. Obviously it's not a revelation that the rot in the club goes all the way to the top. It's hard to hate him for making us what we obviously would have been anyway under someone else.

It's actually incredibly easy to hate him

Guest firetotheworks

In other words, Mike's got Stockholm Syndrome. :lol:

[emoji38] I live in hope, but the same shit we were when he was here, we still are, two managers later.

It's actually incredibly easy to hate him

:lol: Well yeah.

Danger Mike, danger.

:lol: Right?

In other words, Mike's got Stockholm Syndrome. :lol:

:lol: I'm just saying. He was shit, then he left, and we're the same kind of shit. Was he so shit that we're still shit off his fumes almost a year later? It's been a year and "two" managers. We regularly play the same bullshit football. We're unbearable to watch.

:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.

It's Mike Ashley.

Certainly, those that at the time felt we would move on to better things when he left are looking stupid now. As are the people that felt the heart of the problems of our club was Alan Pardew.

By the time he left the team was shit and was doing much better than I expected.

He's landed on his feet at Palace though. They have a core of really good players that seem a good group. Any average PL manager (of which Pardew is - he's better than good Championship coaches but rubbish PL coaches like Warnock & Holloway) would have them safe. Throw in an ambitious owner who is willing to back his manager you have a great situation. He knows it won't last, best bet for him is England.

Certainly, those that at the time felt we would move on to better things when he left are looking stupid now. As are the people that felt the heart of the problems of our club was Alan Pardew.

"I know what I'll do today, I'll prove people wrong by telling them they're wrong for things they've never said, yep, sounds like a plan!"

:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.

It's Mike Ashley.

By the time he left the team was shit and was doing much better than I expected.

He's landed on his feet at Palace though. They have a core of really good players that seem a good group. Any average PL manager (of which Pardew is - he's better than good Championship coaches but rubbish PL coaches like Warnock & Holloway) would have them safe. Throw in an ambitious owner who is willing to back his manager you have a great situation. He knows it won't last, best bet for him is England.

Thanks very much to our South London football correspondent, and now to the weather.

I fucking loathe this melt. I live for the time it all unravels for him and he's exposed for the fraud that he is.

If it happens to be when he is England manager and in the spotlight, all the better.

Alan Pardew was Mike Ashley's number one fan. He fucking loved the way this club is run because it allowed him to get away with being deliberately mediocre. That's why he got the job in the first place, because he was delighted to be asked to help run the expectations of the supporters into the ground, to crush their spirit.

Little irritates me quite so much as reading his fucking hard luck stories, how he was handcuffed by his cruel employer. He knew what was in his contract and he couldn't get his name on it fast enough.