Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

For those who are not chucking their season tickets, there simply has to be a mass boycott if that fat parasite wanker is still owner.

First home match live on Sky Sports – no excuse in the world not to do it.

What if it means I have to spend time with my wife?

:lol:

All joking a side - there should be a strategy.

Pubs offering ST holders discounted drinks during the game and offering the match on TV. Anything to make as many people stay away

For those who are not chucking their season tickets

Seems absolutely pointless to renew your season ticket then boycott the games like. They've already got your money. The only way to hit them is to not renew at all.

Seems absolutely pointless to renew your season ticket then boycott the games like. They've already got your money. The only way to hit them is to not renew at all.

And round and round it goes. It's at the point now anyone who gives Ashley a penny is a fucking moron and condoning his vile regime and rancid club.

Literally no point in it, imagine celebrating taking the lead v Arsenal, it means nothing. As whatever good happens the fat cunt just pulls the rug from under the clubs feet and pisses on the fans again. Complete waste of time and money. I know mates ( now ex mates) who will still go and they can get fucked as well

Guest covmag

Boycott one match is not the fucking point, the cunt has ya money ffs.

Please do not renew, Ive never ever slagged fans off of any club for going to see their team, even Mackems I respect because of their loyalty but come on ...fuck me , no I have empathy with any fan who renews, you are a fucking idiot and don’t come at me with any shite about family time etc etc , you are part of them if you renew.

Sorry to have a go but you must me not right in the head to renew let alone boycott.

Yes I’m not renewing now ever btw.till this bastard is gone .

This.

Guest singintheastand

If you don’t renew season tickets won’t some nimrods on the waiting list just take the places up? So still getting 52000 a game. Catch 22 really, at least you have the satisfaction of not giving your money to fatty I suppose.

What the fuck is the point of one boycott? Cancel your direct debits, don't renew your season tickets, don't give the club any more money. Protest outside the ground, and at the training ground and at SD stores, but a one off boycott has no effect whatsoever.