Achraf Lazaar leaves NUFC by mutual consent

Disco

Not really, he's had half a good season.

To say Diame isn't Premier League quality because he's only been class for us for half a season in this league but Muto is Premier League quality because you've seen him for about 90 minutes in the league is fucking mental.  That's not even getting into the other people you've mention who have barely even played never mind dominated in their position for half a season.

Not really, he's had half a good season.

To say Diame isn't Premier League quality because he's only been class for us for half a season in this league but Muto is Premier League quality because you've seen him for about 90 minutes in the league is fucking mental.  That's not even getting into the other people you've mention who have barely even played never mind dominated in their position for half a season.

Well, tbf, Muto and Schar it was a choice of leave them out or give them the benefit of the doubt.  If i'd left them out then instead of posts like yours there'd be reams of posts questioning why they're not PL standard :lol:

As for Diame, i'm just not convinced (yet).  Maybe the second half of last season was the real Diame or maybe it was just a purple patch and the real Diame is the useless oaf we had lumbering around for us previously.  It's an opinion at the end of the day, with the teams we've played so far it's probably too early to tell which Diame we'll get this season but if he continues like he's started I wouldn't be averse to Lascelles lamping him again.

Not convinced by Diame. He had a good 4 months but it’s out of keeping with his first year and a half and how he’s started this season.

He's played in the PL 7 seasons. He was good at Wigan and West Ham and was tremendous last season.

He was good for about 4 months. He’s also 30 now. You’re putting a helluva lot of pressure on him if you’re expecting him to regain that form and do it consistently.

Saying Diame is not PL standard because "he's only had half a decent season" is absolute bullshit. He's played an average of over 30 premiership games in in 8 out of the last 10 seasons. Relegated once (in the only season he played less than 25 games he actually played only 12 games, for a new club), and promoted to the premiership twice. He's got PL quality written all over hm.

He only started 4 league games before Christmas so would have been pretty fresh second half of the season. Think it’s perfectly reasonable to think he won’t last the season at a good level. He’s hardly started well.

Neither has Kenedy. I'd still class both of them as PL level players

He only started 4 league games before Christmas so would have been pretty fresh second half of the season. Think it’s perfectly reasonable to think he won’t last the season at a good level. He’s hardly started well.

It's barely been handful of games yet, and no one is saying he's an outstanding Premier league player, but he's definitely spent enough time in the top league to say he's a standard Premier player. If we sold, I think he'd find another Premier league club, albeit probably a lower level one. Not sure I'd say that for the majority of our squad so he's not our biggest problem.

Jack Colback played 179 premier league games. I don't think the number of appearances a player has made is a good metric to judge quality.

Colback is currently playing his second consecutive season in the championship. I didn't say it was about how many PL games a player has played.

Jack Colback played 179 premier league games. I don't think the number of appearances a player has made is a good metric to judge quality.

Colback is currently playing his second consecutive season in the championship. I didn't say it was about how many PL games a player has played.

Third even.

Third even.

Fuck yeah.

Guest firetotheworks

Not convinced by Diame. He had a good 4 months but it’s out of keeping with his first year and a half and how he’s started this season.

That year and a half was also out of keeping with the rest of his career tbf. I reckon the safe answer is somewhere in the middle.

• 4 weeks later...

That year and a half was also out of keeping with the rest of his career tbf. I reckon the safe answer is somewhere in the middle.

He wasn't exactly a main man at hull and they weren't that fussed about selling him. Kenedy, Ritchie, atsu and Joselu as our attack on Saturday. Cast offs and deemed disposable by Bournemouth, Watford and stoke. Says it all. Newcastle united signing cast offs from clubs not even half our size. Utterly pathetic